HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Judah P  (Read 2409 times)

Tythin4

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Judah P
« on: Nov 01, 11, 11:00:09 PM »

Hello, I am a college student that likes video game development.  My whole development team includes me, myself and I for Models, World Design, and programming.  I've been developing my game with Unity3D but when I found Hero Engine, I say it was way better for what I was trying to do.  Currently I am in the middle of the waiting period for the world to be set up.

I've been programming since July and I have learned a lot and am ready for this daunting challenge of programming an MMORPG.  I am basing the game off of a web comic I enjoy reading that has a cool world. The game will have PvP, revenge, families, Softcore Perma-Death, Player Housing, and other neat stuff.

Tythin4

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Judah P
« Reply #1 on: Nov 03, 11, 11:29:24 AM »

I'm taking computer science classes at college but nothing video game related yet. :P over the bast few months I have learned a lot about programming hat I shouldn't have to much trouble with learning hero script.

Tythin4

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Nov 03, 11, 11:56:27 AM »

Welcome to the wait list. I am also a game design student who was working with Unity3D and currently decided to go with hero engine (I was developing a mmorpg with photon middleware)

Anyways the wait time is a good time to touch up your design/tech docs with heroengine data, mess around with the HF-ref and get to know the wiki :D

Hopefully we get new licenses going out soon ive read the entire wiki twice xD

You pretty much did what I did on unity3d :P. I switched because I was having trouble setting up an athorative server with that setup.

By the way, why is this long conversation happening on this thread?

shadowfire

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Nov 03, 11, 12:07:38 PM »

ha welcome to HE forums... long conversations tend to happen on the forums... specially when im awake.

Tythin4

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Nov 03, 11, 12:11:45 PM »

ha welcome to HE forums... long conversations tend to happen on the forums... specially when im awake.

I see  :D now all the post are gone. Where did they go?

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Nov 03, 11, 12:16:52 PM »

I took the thread off-topic by replying. All the relevant posters had already seen and posted responses, so I just killed all the off topic stuff.  ;D

shadowfire

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Nov 03, 11, 12:18:00 PM »

I took the thread off-topic by replying. All the relevant posters had already seen and posted responses, so I just killed all the off topic stuff.  ;D

he did it to spite me.... all my beautiful words!

Somehow i expecdt this will vanish too soon...

Tythin4

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Nov 03, 11, 12:24:32 PM »

he did it to spite me.... all my beautiful words!

Somehow i expecdt this will vanish too soon...

To Cooper-
Cool.

To nightshadow-
Life isn't that short :P besides, your family could avenge you