HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: A business person with a programming mind - Looking to build portfolio!  (Read 1869 times)

Failcookie

• General Accounts
    • View Profile

Hey all!

My name is Caleb, I am a marketing student at a four year school in Oklahoma. This is my last fall semester! I have started several clubs/organizations within my school and have studied entrepreneurship and marketing research most of my time at college. I have formed a few organizations of my own (outside of the school) as well as helped several small businesses outside my school. Whether with funding, planning, or management, as well as marketing research.

On another note, I have been a programmer for 8 years. I started off studying web design when I was 12 and moved into C++ later down the road. I continued to teach myself programming and coding as a hobby during my time at college. I have a very analytical mind and love to manage projects, since I study project management when I can as well!

If you feel like I would be beneficial to you and your team/project, please reply on this thread or message me, and we can talk more. I am looking forward to enhancing my portfolio and increasing my knowledge in the gaming industry.

shadowfire

• General Accounts
    • View Profile

send me a private message and we will talk.

Gabzox

• General Accounts
    • View Profile

are you still available?
Project: Fantasy Technology is currently looking for developers.

http://community.heroengine.com/forums/index.php/topic,1682.0.html

Failcookie

• General Accounts
    • View Profile

Yes I am, just personal message me or email me!

Gabzox

• General Accounts
    • View Profile

I pm messaged you!  ;D
Project: Fantasy Technology is currently looking for developers.

http://community.heroengine.com/forums/index.php/topic,1682.0.html