HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: [Freelance] Senior 3D animator available  (Read 2378 times)

mikaelperssonse

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
[Freelance] Senior 3D animator available
« on: Nov 07, 11, 03:36:54 PM »

Hello board!
I would like to offer my animation services.
With 13 years of experience from the games and post production industry I am certain I would be an asset to your production. Life has taken me to studios in Sweden, England and Canada. At Ubisoft Montréal I was part of the animation team for Assassin's Creed. I have recently finished a one year remote contract for Disney and am currently available for freelance work.

Is your project in need of animation, do get in touch!

Showreel
CV

You can reach me at, hello [at] mikaelpersson.se

TheShadowOpPod

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: [Freelance] Senior 3D animator available
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 11, 10:01:24 AM »

Hey Dude, I would love your help. I am running a project called ZeroShade. I cant really give you too much detail at the moment but if your interested, I could really use a 3D Animator. Head over to our website, www.projectklowd.net and take a look. at the moment we are in an early 2d development stage but we are all very keen yo get on the steam train of development. Thanks in advance.
Charlie Benson
ProjectKlowd

mikaelperssonse

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: [Freelance] Senior 3D animator available
« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 11, 03:32:09 PM »

Hi Charlie,
I had a look at your klowd forum but couldn't find much info about the actual game. Would this be a collaboration project or a funded one? Right now I am only able to contribute to funded projects.
If you have something you want to discuss it's best if you reach me via the e-mail listed above.

Mikael