HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: SnowCloud Entertainment - Recruitment [payment / income sharing]  (Read 6250 times)

PN-Dwight

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Pirates' Nest
Re: SnowCloud Entertainment - Recruitment [payment / income sharing]
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 12, 06:27:20 AM »

[STAFF]
We are getting pretty good at questing, so it seems. For the second update this month, we would like to introduce to y'all our new Composer and SFX Artist from France:

Maestro Vincent Govindin

As our lead composer and sound effect artist, his main responsibility this month is to create the music and ambient sounds of the main screens of the pirates (CSS and CCS). View his impressive portfolio and short biography on our website! He has been choosen as our leading composer for his ability to let you feel the music. Within seconds, he can make your emotions turn wild: I find this the beauty and power of music.

Our quest continues with the search of:

• GUI Designer(s)
  • Concept Artist(s)
  • HSL Programmer(s)
  • Character Modeller(s)
  • Static Assets Modeller(s)
  • Environmental Artist(s)

[GAME]
Also new this month is the porting of the working systems to our new world; especially HSL scripters and Environmental artists can take advantage of this, as you will be on board from the fundamentals: you will see how our systems are working (and some still a bit malfunctioning, haha) and can learn a great deal from this.

LopivNest

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Snow Cloud Entertainment
« Reply #16 on: Jan 16, 13, 07:30:09 AM »

We have now opened the Vacancies in our Project Team Web:

http://www.sc-entertainment.com/vacancies.php

So for those all interested people can read the specifications there, PDFs Documents.
3D designer and World Builder in Pirates´ Nest

Affgoo

• World Owners
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Apr 27, 13, 06:49:35 PM »

Hello, I can do GUI/ Static Asset modeling. I'm a programmer, I have not touched HLS yet. Once I do, I'll be able to do that as well. I'm working on my own project, we are in our late design/early production phase. contact me if your interested.
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 13, 07:17:39 PM by Affgoo »

PN-Dwight

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Pirates' Nest
« Reply #18 on: Apr 28, 13, 06:29:14 AM »

Did you read the document for the requirements of what you might want to do for us?

I am always available through Skype, and you are free to contact me there.

PN-Dwight

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Pirates' Nest
« Reply #19 on: Jun 09, 13, 08:42:26 AM »

As our technical art (Dynamic Characters, Static Characters) is taking off, we're specifically looking now for technical artists.

Our lead artists will show you the ropes you need to know for the succesful importing of animated dynamic characters with body-armor and interchangeable parts. Having knowledge of HSL is a must, as you are also required to write the AAS files of the characters.

By having just a few artists on-board, we're currently also looking for experienced environmental artists who can model simple meshes with the use of our texture-banks. You will be working closely with our concept artists André.

Lastly, to those new to this industry:
- We are still accepting 3D students in our small club (currently I have 2 students from the HE forums)
- We are also looking for people with experience in story / quest writing. You will work together with André as well to finalize environments and quests on a per island basis.

How would this process look like for a creative writer with the concept artist?

All of our Gifts ( == Abilities ) are found on different islands, and each island has its own story to tell. Usually, we start by analyzing the Gift. In this case, we will be using the "Wood" Gift.

After you've done research, you found a name that fits for an island, and has a mythological link to wood. We have choosen Canoti. The island will be called Canoti Island.

Wood is a calm element full of life... Tree's... Nordic Mythology... Artist interpretation, and voila, this is what you get:

We want to protect the environment of life, and have decided to use the moon... André thought of an idea of an altar with mirrors in the woods: as soon as the moonlight hits the alter, it redirects the lights to the roots of the big tree in the center, and the roots will open and you can enter the underground are. The concept:

Of course there has to be something scary in the end of the cave... On the last level, you can find this dragon, which you have to beat eventually, depending on how your quests go... The concept:

Now as the cave's are set, it's time to release the Nordic Mythology on the top of the island, filling it up with creatures. Based on this, André created the Fenrir and Fenrir Armor. The concept:

Do you like our way of working? Apply now for one of our open positions :)

PN-Dwight

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Pirates' Nest
« Reply #20 on: Jun 09, 13, 11:01:52 AM »

We would like to welcome

Matthew Thompson - Technical Artist & Engineer

to our team. Matthew will be in charge mainly with writing the Animation Agent Scripts, and finalizing its behavior with all of our newly created characters. Besides the technical artist, he will also cooperate with the engineers and thus forming a solid bridge between art and engineering!
Pages: 1 [2]