HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Flowchart Tools  (Read 4041 times)

shadowfire

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Flowchart Tools
« Reply #15 on: Nov 08, 11, 07:40:55 PM »

Google owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the Services.

Loopholes... owns ALL IP rights IN the services

shadowfire

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Nov 08, 11, 07:45:17 PM »

We have the same clauses in our EULA Nightshadow, and people unfamiliar with the language raised the same concerns. I would really recommend having a contracts attorney familiar with IP and digital rights walk you through any contracts you've observed where you think you're somehow being screwed over. It will make your blood pressure go down a lot. :-)

Also, Mind Mapper is the greatest visual concept organization tool evAr. And exports to flash as an interactable file.

howd you know my blood pressure is off the charts?  And with most company I dont look so closely for thier hidden loophole crap but google is evil and even thier contract portions shown here are lies because they are cataloging the entire internet and dont delete anything they keep a copy of every website, message and file that passes through thier systems.

Mwindley

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Nov 10, 11, 03:24:21 PM »

Now where did I put that darn tin-foil hat?

Just kidding. But honestly I don't think Google is as evil as you are making them out to be and besides Google docs has been a lifeline in my teams communication. Without them it would have been way harder for us to have some real time collab brainstorming sessions outside of our workplace.
« Last Edit: Nov 10, 11, 03:38:10 PM by Arixsus »

shadowfire

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Nov 11, 11, 04:11:30 PM »

realtime collaberation outside the workplace.... Skype, AIM, MSN Messenger, Windows Messenger, PHPBB, Yahoo Messenger,  Group Emails,  Conference calls, Chat rooms, FTP Servers, P2P communication systems like peoplePC, IRC.....

need i say more that does not include the word google?

Sorry I have issues with google and java...
Pages: 1 [2]