HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: where can i find a recruiting site???  (Read 1256 times)

jekeke

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • kindgom of dainasta
where can i find a recruiting site???
« on: Nov 22, 11, 12:39:32 PM »

can somebody tell me a good site where i can find heroscripter's???
heroscript is like C++ ????
if yes then can you give me a C++ site to!!!

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
Re: where can i find a recruiting site???
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 11, 05:46:40 PM »

Most proficient HeroScripters are working on their projects. But there are quite a few professional engineers in the world with extensive experience, though they would require payment. Unfortunately, in the indie space, there are a great deal of idea people, but far fewer engineers and artists.

I always recommend either spending the time to put together a functioning prototype, at a small scale, either by hacking your way through it, or by paying by the hour for some talent to get it to that point.

Or, get some amazing concept art together, and hope it will impress an engineer or artist to be part of your project.

joshwebb84

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 11, 06:04:44 PM »

or try to secure some funding if possible then hire a great Programmer like in Our case with the Game we are wanting to make we are having to Secure rights to use a Major IP with the current IP holder and hes done said if we Impress him with our prototype  then hes gona make an initial investment in our Team so once and if that happens we are goning to start looking for some top notch Programmers and 3d Modelers and the such  so I been prying everyday it works out because nobody has used This IP we're seeking to gain game rights to and Its an IP alot of people has been wanting to have a MMO made on ..

so I wish you the best but hey I would start look into some investors if your game idea  is worth seeking investors

RandyE

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Dec 07, 11, 08:44:12 AM »

or try to secure some funding if possible then hire a great Programmer like in Our case with the Game we are wanting to make we are having to Secure rights to use a Major IP with the current IP holder and hes done said if we Impress him with our prototype  then hes gona make an initial investment in our Team so once and if that happens we are goning to start looking for some top notch Programmers and 3d Modelers and the such  so I been prying everyday it works out because nobody has used This IP we're seeking to gain game rights to and Its an IP alot of people has been wanting to have a MMO made on ..

so I wish you the best but hey I would start look into some investors if your game idea  is worth seeking investors

Good luck with that! I would ask you which on you're trying to go with but I'd rather you not say in case they go snooping around the internet for you, and they'd likely make you sign some 5,000 page document that somewhere buried inside will have NDA clauses.

WoE-Byron

• World Owner
  • WoE Online Project Manager
    • View Profile
    • Carbon Studios
« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 11, 04:14:31 AM »

can somebody tell me a good site where i can find heroscripter's???
heroscript is like C++ ????
if yes then can you give me a C++ site to!!!

I know you won't find HeroScripters here but check out Odesk Outsourcing