HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Us looking for people  (Read 1303 times)

Tythin4

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Us looking for people
« on: Dec 05, 11, 01:18:47 AM »

Hello, I am looking for someone that can model for my game since I am busy butting my head against code and other things.   Please post here or PM me if interests so that I can show you the source material.  I am basing the game off of a web comic. If you stick with it, you will get a share of any money the game makes if it makes any at all :P

Current openings are:
3d modellers
GUI artists(not really needed but it helps)
World builders

Once I actually find someone other than myself,  we can come up with a team name and etc.
I can usually be contacted through my email at tythin4@gmail.com or the forum :)
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 11, 10:39:23 PM by Tythin4 »

Central_Plaza

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Me looking for people
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 11, 12:08:45 AM »

Can you tell us a little more about the game? I have all of those skills and I've also had a HeroEngine License for over a year now so I know the basics. I'm looking to team up with someone else who knows what they're doing.

Tythin4

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Me looking for people
« Reply #2 on: Dec 06, 11, 12:22:54 AM »

I am going for a skill based, class-less system with "guilds" that the player can join and gain ranks. the "guilds" can be considered very loose classes.  Each player has a character that belongs to a family that is noted by the characters last name.  Players can join the same family and change their last name making families to have many or few people.  Families can form pacts or alliances of families with family heads and leaders.  I am planning to have game play a bit like the elder scrolls where you click to attack and right click to block except 3rd person.

'I have a demo build on Unity3d somewhere.....
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8HJKA985

Im not sure If I can pull it off but it would be cool if all goes well.
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 11, 12:24:33 AM by Tythin4 »

Tythin4

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Us looking for people
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 11, 10:40:49 PM »

Got a world builder :D  Still looking for modellers.  I am currently hammering out a combat system and Hopefully I can add items soon :)