HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: [RESOLVED] PCI Compliance  (Read 2097 times)

RandyE

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
[RESOLVED] PCI Compliance
« on: Dec 06, 11, 02:11:01 PM »

Something I just thought of.

Is there any documentation anywhere which talks about HeroCloud's PCI Compliance? Or anything we can maintain in our own records proving/advertising this PCI Compliance?

As you do provide the Billing Platform I would just like to verify that we're covered when it comes to this topic as I personally don't want to get dinged with with this. And like my last topic I made, I do think ahead when it comes to things. We're obviously no where near ready to start taking peoples' money yet as we just got access to our little piece of land in your cloud and I'm just now putting the final touches on the GDD. However, I need to update my business plan as I plan on starting to do some pitches to some investors in the coming weeks and in order to do that I would like to have some way of discussing this topic, as my first pitch to an investor went real bad when his first question to me was "Are you or will you be PCI Compliant?"
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 12, 12:50:28 PM by HE-Cooper »

FI-ScottZ

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Forever Interactive, Inc.
Re: PCI Compliance
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 11, 02:17:36 PM »

PlaySpan is going to be the billing service, and it looks from their website that they are compliant.
Scott Zarnke
Lead Programmer, Visions of Zosimos
CTO, Forever Interactive, Inc.

RandyE

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Dec 07, 11, 08:16:40 AM »

Well that's awesome. But, does the HC system store any CC/PayPal info within HeroClouds Servers?

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Dec 07, 11, 09:13:57 AM »

Visa Playspan is the tier 1 billing provider, we never see any billing information, and neither you nor us need PCI compliance.

RandyE

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Dec 08, 11, 09:45:59 AM »

Awesome thanks Coop.