HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: TalosSoft  (Read 1722 times)

RandyE

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
TalosSoft
« on: Dec 10, 11, 08:22:32 PM »

Hi folks!

Currently me and a friend are beginning work on an MMORPG. We are operating under the name TalosSoft. I will be incorporating at the beginning of 2012, probably around February.

We chose the name TalosSoft due to the great joy we gain from Greek Mythology. Some of you may know who Talos was, others may not.

There are currently two of us on the team, both of us working as a jack of all trades, which is quite interesting when you're learning HSL and 3D Modeling at the same time. We will actually probably be purchasing a vast amount of the models/assets that we use, at least for the earlier portion of development.

We just finished our Game Design Document for our game and are digging through the wiki, I take breaks from the wiki to view the forums, mainly reading through the scripting section.

I have spent quite a bit of time researching the MMO Industry to identify what it is players are wanting in their game. And like everyone developing a game, we think we got it!

We are looking for artists of the graphical persuasion (3D Modelers, those handy with Photoshop, etc.) as we are both preferential to the code side of things, something about trying and trying to get something to work until it finally works as intended is awesome to us.

We generally do a large portion of our collaboration on Skype.

If you are interested in joining us shoot me a PM, or alternatively you can email us at apply@talossoft.com.

I will keep this topic up to date with more information as we are ready to release it.