HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Netwrk Games  (Read 2757 times)

Desiree

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Netwrk Games
« on: Dec 21, 11, 09:13:22 AM »

Hi there!
I am Desiree, CEO, founder and lead programmer of Netwrk Games. We are an indie game team made up of four people (and are currently recruiting). I've been playing games since the age of four or five and always had these ideas for them in my head (but I'm no good with writing stories). A little over three years ago I came across RPG Maker XP and had loads of fun creating my own tiny RPG games (only ever finished one which took about ten minutes to complete but I would love to redo that game over again).

Around about two months later I came across thegamecreators and brought DarkGame Studio (which was a bundle pack) and I had loads of fun learning everything. I never completed anything with it but still I have learnt lots and I always see myself going back to DarkBASIC Pro during my spare time to look at my old code and fixing them (though I will never release anything with that engine).

I (and by the looks of it almost everyone who has a HeroCloud licence) happen to own a realm crafter licence and have attempted (and failed) to make games with it. I did happen to start Nightwind in RealmCrafter (well RPG Maker but never got far). Although I never finished any games with RealmCrafter, I have met very interesting people (many of them are now my friends). I did have many interesting nights with RealmCrafter but I think it's time to put that down ;)

I have brought several other engines (FPS Creator included, just to see what it was like, never wanted to and never will make a game with it) and came across many free/partially-free engines (such as Esenthel and Unity). I've had my eye on HeroEngine for a quite a while now so when I heard about HeroCloud, I had to sign up for it.

Nightwind has been in my head for a few years now so I hope this is one project we complete!
Once the rest of my team comes online, I will try to get their back story.
Thanks for reading.

Tekniko

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Netwrk Games
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 11, 04:23:14 PM »

Welcome!  If you need any help, or someone to bounce ideas off, then send me a message.  It's always good to have a few friends in any business.
Action figures sold separately!

Desiree

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 11, 01:00:23 AM »

Welcome!  If you need any help, or someone to bounce ideas off, then send me a message.  It's always good to have a few friends in any business.
Aha thanks, I'll keep that in mind :)

WoE-Byron

• World Owner
  • WoE Online Project Manager
    • View Profile
    • Carbon Studios
« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 11, 01:24:49 AM »

Carbon Studios welcomes you to the community!

Desiree

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 11, 03:29:25 AM »

Carbon Studios welcomes you to the community!
Thanks Carbon Studios :)