HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: New Team Forming.  (Read 1378 times)

DeathRow

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
New Team Forming.
« on: Jan 23, 12, 01:32:14 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am the founder of a new development team in the process of making a game running on the hero engine. Right now the team is very small and in early development stages. We're currently looking for anyone with experience either coding or in the various art fields willing to devote 10-20 hours per week to make this work. I will answer any questions you may have VIA PM.

Our team has group skype calls weekly for progress updates and other matters for discussion.

I apologize for not going into specific details here but as stated, it is very early and things are subject to change. Below is a brief outline of what we are hoping to create.

- Faction warfare

- Player housing

-Open world PvE raid content

-High learning curve to promote skillful play

-A unique and fun spin on crafting

5 Nations are struggling for control of the map. Each has an unconquerable base city(starter area for each race) with 3-5 surrounding mini cities and outposts which can be sieged and claimed by opposing factions. Retention of the holdings becomes increasingly difficult over time to promote conflict and to avoid a stale political scene.

I think the non PvP players will enjoy what we have in store for both monsters and non combat activities.

Thank you for reading, and as previously stated, contact me via PM for more information.
« Last Edit: Jan 24, 12, 02:43:02 PM by DeathRow »

DeathRow

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: New Team Forming.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 12, 01:04:07 PM »

I have a strong need for lore/quest/story writers and world builders, as the team is filling up and some of our progress is being slowed up without these positions being filled.