HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Ghostly Studios  (Read 1404 times)

Erik

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Ghostly Studios
« on: Dec 08, 11, 10:46:34 PM »

Ghostly Studios (Indie)

Ghostly Studios has been in the pre-development (storyline, concept, and planning) phase of our first major title (MMOFPSRPG Hybrid) for a while now. Beginning basic prototypes, development and implementations, we are seeking a few highly motivated individuals to compliment our existing team; and hopefully to help expedite the development process.

Our current development team consists of (3) Programmers/Scripters, (1) 3D Modeler/Animator, (3) Concept Artists, (2) Writers, (1) Audio/Sound Engineer, and of course the 'Executive' team.. producers/directors, etc.

The roles we are currently seeking to fill; and compliment our existing team; include:

HSL Programmers (2-3)
3D Modelers/Animators (2-3)
Texture Artist (1-2)
World Builders (Terrain and Texturing) (2-3)

Please note, this is currently an Indie Studio; and as such, is currently unfunded. Future salaries and incentives may be discussed/contracted during onboarding discussions, though are not currently guaranteed until publish. All 'new hires' are required to sign and submit a legally drafted NDA (Non-disclosure Agreenment) prior to being granted access to any assets or production-specific information (IP).

Interested parties should plan on spending a minimum of eight hours per week on production. We are, of course, understanding of personal circumstances and will make exceptions as necessary. We are are seeking motivated individuals ready to set foot in the gaming industry and craft a solid foundation for the next generation of gaming; perhaps you might be part of the next 'big thing'..

If interested, please feel free to contact me directly, or e-mail hr@ghostlystudios.com

Thank You.
-The Ghostly Studios Team
« Last Edit: Dec 22, 11, 11:28:31 AM by Erik »

Tawaxyon

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Ghostly Studios
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 12, 02:19:13 PM »

Hello, my name is William and I'm 17 years old from sweden, I am really excited about this project and I would love to be a part of the team in creating this mmorpg.

I'm already very motivated about creating an mmorpg so I would work on this project ALOT so I would like to apply as a World Builder. I would also call up some friends of mine to apply for this project too, a few of them highly skilled programmers.

As far as my skills go, I have played around with the engine quite a bit and I feel pretty comfortable with it.
There is still a bit I need to learn, but I'm a quick learner and help from the team I can probably help in the creation of this awesome game world.

If needed I could also help a little with the story line as I have a crazy imagination.