HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Galaxy Realm  (Read 3085 times)

pitso777

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • unversialcraft
Galaxy Realm
« on: Jan 04, 12, 01:17:36 AM »

Hi all i am the deployer of galaxy realm. I am here to recruit new member to my game deployment. I am new to coding i am learning it everyday. If anybody could help me with maybe some sticky notes that be fine about coding. I am learning to be a artist to ill get 3d max and maya and i have a pc and a mac so i can get most of the programs out there. ;D ;D ;D

My game is about the greek gods and there fight over territory over the galaxies they made.

story: coming soon  :o

races:orks humans elf argonian dwarf and more coming soon 8) ;D ;) :) ;D ;D ;D :D :D

classes: warrior, knight, dragon knight, mage, dark mage, light mage, ranger, hunter, shape shifter, healer, monk, portal jumper,  spearman, and jumper   ;D ;D ;D ;D

spells for warrior: double hit, triple hit, quartile hit, fire sword, ice sword  ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;) :)

the sword means he use a spell and us sword go on fire and take extra damage

jobs: artists, map makers, coders, and 3d designers with 3d max or maya,  :o :o  ;) :) :P

youtube video makers later on like a ad. :o :) :) :)

ideas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt-Jk3TmodY   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umhukDW9tmk&list=UUvEmNlM6s8-Phk8Y3VdRz3w&index=11&feature=plcp    

For the repopulation the building style i want something like that way different but building and people can buy there own planets and build there own citys. move to 1:33 and watch to 2:15

For the space fight i want ship that can go into space. When you click go to space ship on menu on my game you will go straight to your ship it will be like land but space and you can fight the enemies from the other galaxies and go to your space station and build your own style of ships. you can go to a area and fight other people ships.

For more info you need to mail me because im not telling the whole world my great and fun idea i told enough. :-X The resone of the videos because its hard to explain my ideas to every but i have lots i been playing games sense i was 3 and i know what people love. ;D

This game is spose to be fun for all who plays it and builds it. ;D

More details if you are interested email me. or message me on here 8) :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Email:codner@live.ca   ;) :P   :D :o :o :o

I think I put enough info on here but if you want more info you need to email me. :o :o :o :o :o ;D :D ;) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I even have my own website and youtube account for my games

http://unversialcraft.webstarts.com/index.html

my youtube account don't have any video yet just building my game to much. the website is ok i just have not made much to it because i got no cash to spend on it it would cost me $400.00 to make my website for 1 year.

Im making a app with my mmo and i know a lot of programs to make games. I know 3 programs for app Making and 3 programs for xbox or ps3 making. I know a lot of art deigning programs to go with them. I am not joking about making my games but they still can be fun to make.
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 12, 11:19:16 PM by pitso777 »

pitso777

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • unversialcraft
Re: Galaxy Realm
« Reply #1 on: Jan 04, 12, 01:19:11 AM »

if you guys know how to get account for people to go the same server please mail me the forums are not helping really it does not say nothing about the account to get more of them to go on the same server.
« Last Edit: Jan 04, 12, 04:34:34 PM by pitso777 »

LastJudge

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 04, 12, 01:50:22 AM »

You expect to make a game bigger than WoW with a team of volunteers? You will actually need to have a Max / Maya license (or at least the person in your team that will do 3D models), Photoshop license (for DDS texture files) and I'd recommend a World Machine license (cause it eases up the world creation a lot) and maybe some other programs as well ...

Also, more info would be nice. What does it mean it will be bigger than WoW? Why not focus on making it better than WoW instead? And why even compare it to WoW?

Gabzox

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 04, 12, 07:38:56 AM »

I think you will have to change your mindset into making your new game. Instead of focusing on how big it is try and focus on making something that will be fun to play. Also make it with passion, this way it's going to feel a lot less like work and instead you will have fun doing it. (although it is work don't get me wrong)
Project: Fantasy Technology is currently looking for developers.

http://community.heroengine.com/forums/index.php/topic,1682.0.html

pitso777

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • unversialcraft
« Reply #4 on: Jan 04, 12, 04:08:09 PM »

thats what i meant lol better bigger

Gabzox

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jan 04, 12, 04:10:33 PM »

This post has helped me a lot

http://community.heroengine.com/forums/index.php/topic,1687.0.html

read this and try and update your post a little.

everyone wants to make the best game. All it takes is the work and implementation.

pitso777

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • unversialcraft
« Reply #6 on: Jan 04, 12, 04:11:11 PM »

hi
« Last Edit: Jan 04, 12, 04:29:48 PM by pitso777 »

pitso777

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • unversialcraft
« Reply #7 on: Jan 04, 12, 04:17:00 PM »

hi sorry for so messages from me last one
« Last Edit: Jan 04, 12, 04:30:13 PM by pitso777 »

Gabzox

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jan 04, 12, 04:22:49 PM »

Lol no problem and good luck at finding people. I just posted my recruitment post too.

pitso777

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • unversialcraft
« Reply #9 on: Jan 04, 12, 04:30:52 PM »

Lol no problem and good luck at finding people. I just posted my recruitment post too.

im new at this so you gonna give me a little time to get use to this stuff

pitso777

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • unversialcraft
« Reply #10 on: Jan 04, 12, 04:31:48 PM »

You expect to make a game bigger than WoW with a team of volunteers? You will actually need to have a Max / Maya license (or at least the person in your team that will do 3D models), Photoshop license (for DDS texture files) and I'd recommend a World Machine license (cause it eases up the world creation a lot) and maybe some other programs as well ...

Also, more info would be nice. What does it mean it will be bigger than WoW? Why not focus on making it better than WoW instead? And why even compare it to WoW?

ya it will be fun for everybody thats what games are for

pitso777

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • unversialcraft
« Reply #11 on: Feb 04, 12, 07:19:20 PM »

Hi if you need to know my email here it is.

codner@live.ca