HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: CraftersMight Online (Help Wanted)  (Read 1855 times)

ElliottpopPC

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
CraftersMight Online (Help Wanted)
« on: Jan 23, 12, 04:53:53 PM »

*Update* the game is a rpg medieval sandbox mmo that i am working on,and i am starting from scratch (sort of).I started with the first zone/part of the spawn island, and i need help with the water and the buildings,and maybe a little with the terrain.i need help with the other islands aswell.I am also working on some stuff with object sizes and other properties for the island.It can be hard for me as a leader, but i know i can be a good leader.If im not a good leader just tell me,i can solve the problem and i will sometimes put others in charge for awhile (as in a hour or longer).

hey guys,

my name is Elliott and i am looking for people that will help me with this project i am making.I will be talking to the team on skype (PopCrafter) or email (craftersmightonline@gmail.com),try to message me or make a comment below.
The people i need is listed below:

- two 3d artists/modelers

- one 2d artist/texture designer

- two Scripters

- two World builders

*when the game is in developement we will try to start creating these features*
- crafting
- player and monster models
- combat system
- claimable areas
- looting system
- destroyable things/buildings
- building system
- NPCs
- different islands to explore

About me:
i am a 13 year old teenager that has asperger syndrome,but i have alot of knoledge in my head that can help people with their life or problems like computers or trying to make them happy.I am also able to manage anything if i try hard.I also love to work with other people in my life.
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 12, 02:40:13 PM by ElliottpopPC »

LastJudge

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: CraftersMight Online
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 12, 05:54:35 PM »

Hi, welcome to the forums

Since you're 13, I doubt you have much experience with leading projects, much less leading an MMORPG creation. Also, you need to post more details about your project, or else people won't really be interested. Do you have any game design done already or are you just starting from scratch? Anyways, since I don't think you are able to lead a project like this (though I admit I might just underestimate you), but I'd say that for your own good, it would be better for you if you joined another team and learn something that way. :)

ElliottpopPC

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: CraftersMight Online
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 12, 05:59:51 PM »

thanks for the info ill get to it.....
sometimes i dont pay attention with my own information on stuff.