HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Arteria3D...  (Read 2724 times)

GM_James

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Arteria3D...
« on: Feb 17, 12, 03:36:02 PM »

Have any of you done business with Arteria3D? If so I was just wondering how your experience with them was. I just recently entered into a Business deal with them which landed me their Life Time membership. I have been having a look at their model packs and well the quality of the models seem to be great they seem to be missing an awful lot of the textures. I have sent emails to them asking about it and I have yet to receive a Helpful response from them concerning this issue.

Some of the missing textures appear to be there yet they are not showing up in 3ds max. Below is a screenshot of the latest Model pack I tried to work with which is displaying SOME of the textures but the main building is missing it's textures. In that pack ALL the textures are in the dds format so I really don't think it's a issue with the texture format though that's what it seems.

Chromehound

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Arteria3D...
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 12, 12:49:58 AM »

are they actually 3ds max files, or .obj/.fbx....whatever?

Plus, you'll have to go in and make them all hero anyway, so whether they show up right off the bat on importing likely won't make a difference.

mproducer

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Suspicious-Activity
Re: Arteria3D...
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 12, 04:08:45 PM »

I always have to heroize the textures, and then relink them with the correct paths.

John Nelson
Suspicious-Activity
Developer of "Galaxy of DOOM"