HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Hercalin  (Read 1656 times)

AtomicArts

• General Accounts
  • AtomicArts
    • View Profile
Hercalin
« on: Jan 27, 12, 10:25:39 PM »

Hello everyone! I am Giovanni and I am the director and producer of the Atomic Arts team. We have discontinued our past project; Fantasy Age for this particular project. It is now under development and I will list the details below.

Hercalin is an MMORPG where you can do almost anything. You start off as a long lost prisoner. You have a few friends or Supporters, that will help you throughout the game. When you finish the first mission in the first game, you are able to freely roam around. That doesn't mean there aren't anymore quests! Your second quest is mandatory. You have to make your kingdom. This game is based on a science fiction genre and is also mixed with the medieval times.

How is this possible? When you first play the game, you have lots to discover! The world is huge. You can do almost anything. But, this world isn't Earth. It's a new unknown planet. Earth never existed. Now you can discover weird creatures, materials, resources, etc.

Kingdom Creation

As I mentioned, you will be making your own kingdom. It's mandatory. You are the King. You control how your kingdom works. Are you a Dictator or are you an Angel? These questions will be answered as you play the game. You can choose to make your citizens starve or you can feed them.

Military & Support

This is the best part! As king, you are responsible for your army. Or you can even hire a General which is more like an Auto-Pilot. But who wants to do that?! Your army grows as you earn more citizens in your side. So if people don't like you, people don't want to fight for you. Support is very useful for kings that need help in battles. If you are in need of support, you can choose to create an Alliance with other kingdoms. They will come to your aid if your having a hard time in a battle. You can also start a Conflict with another kingdom, which will start war.

Kingdom Customization

The Kingdom Customization tool will have a variety of tools that will help you customize your kingdom. One tool is the Flag Tool. You are able to easilly make your own flag for your own kingdom. This flag will be featured around your kingdom and in battles. The tool will have Buildings. Which you can place around your city. Housing, Farming, Economic buildings (such as stores) and Education (schools.) Each building will depend on each other. If one fails, the rest will give you a hard time.

World Adventuring

This is probably the best option if your the type of gamer that wants to adventure fourth! This option allows you to hike through the world. This is very useful if your looking for alliances, or if you just want to see the world.

Economy

As king, you are responsible for all the currency in the kingdom. If you lose money, you will fail. If you gain money, you will be rich. You can gain currency easilly. The way you do it is what matters. Since your king, you can either rip off your citizens and take their money, or you can figure out ways to gain money without getting on your citizen's bad side.

Citizenship & Guardsmen

Citizens will work as the ones in real life. They have the same feelings. If you do something wrong, they will go crazy and start riots. Maybe some can make peaceful protesting. The riots depend on what you do. Are you sending your men to kill citizens for their wealth? Riots will start. People will die. Your buildings burn. And your income will fail. But no worries! You can send guards all around your city to protect your kingdom. Your guards will kill if a citizen is violently protesting or commited a crime. Or they will arrest if they catch a citizen robbing.

Well this is it. If your interested in this project and would like to join in on the team, please PM me!
« Last Edit: Feb 17, 12, 05:09:43 PM by AtomicArts »
Hercalin MMORPG: Under Development

GiovanniR

• General Accounts
  • Are you ready?
    • View Profile
    • FantasyAge
Re: Medieval & Sci-Fi MMO
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 12, 09:33:35 PM »

Official name and development notification:

We've decided the official name for the project: Hercalin.

Development has successfully began and is now being worked on.

AtomicArts

• General Accounts
  • AtomicArts
    • View Profile
Re: Hercalin Announcements
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 12, 10:11:05 PM »

Updated Thread.
Hercalin MMORPG: Under Development

Tawaxyon

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Hercalin Announcements
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 12, 05:10:55 AM »

I'd like to apply as world builder.

srachit

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Hercalin
« Reply #4 on: Mar 01, 12, 03:15:21 PM »

I love the concept for the game, I'd love to see some screenshots or a video sometime soon :)