HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Intro for "Haven of the Lost"  (Read 1979 times)

Kensi1976

• World Owners
  • Story Board/Quest Writer
    • View Profile
Intro for "Haven of the Lost"
« on: Mar 19, 12, 10:22:18 PM »

Howdy, I'm Kaleese, I'm kind of the scriptwriter of the group, and the company silent partner. (silent? me? huh?)

Our goal is to create a world where we have taken Fantasy, and introduced it to technology. Kind of what I call a "WOW" meets "Final Fantasy", but so much more. That's just how my head sees it.

The main brain behind the game is my dear friend, whom I am sure will eventually post. (When I poke him hard enough with a stick, or get his wife to make him post.)

We actually met in a game, and both had aspirations of building our own that was nothing like the one we met in. (Kind of ironic there.)

So here we are. We just got our world today, and I'm super excited. I know my partner is super excited. We have tons of plans, we both do a little work with 3D artwork, but I'm pretty sure I will post for at least one more additional artist, and possibly one more additional scriptwriter. Just to lighten the load, not to mention they will probably have ideas of their own that would be a great asset to the game.

We are already planning an extensive Player housing/crafting combo that will work bring a little bit of even the lovers of "Farmville" to the game. Though I should save more details on that till we are closer to a finalized project.

So all in all, That's where we stand right now.

Kaleese....
~Kensi~
From Beginning to the end
If You're Not Having Fun.. Don't Do IT!

Valion310

• World Owner
    • View Profile
    • Expansion:  Rise of Humanity
Re: Intro for "Haven of the Lost"
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 12, 07:06:47 PM »

Welcome to the community and best of luck with your game development!  Its pretty exciting seeing modeled assets in game and running through and around them for the first time.  :)
Valion
Game Manager & Director
Prowler Art Studio

"Failure is not an option......"

Kensi1976

• World Owners
  • Story Board/Quest Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Intro for "Haven of the Lost"
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 12, 06:58:30 AM »

Thanks for the welcome. Let me say that it was very overwhelming .. I emptied all the pre-made stuff out and stood their with a makeshift character and the only thoughts that went thru my head were.. "OMG.. I have HOURS of work ahead of me!" (laughs)
~Kensi~
From Beginning to the end
If You're Not Having Fun.. Don't Do IT!