HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Haven of the Lost Recruiting  (Read 662 times)

Kensi1976

• World Owners
  • Story Board/Quest Writer
    • View Profile
Haven of the Lost Recruiting
« on: Mar 30, 12, 06:46:10 AM »

Welcome to the Haven of the Lost Recruitment Post. We are looking to expand our team. We are in great need of a

3D artist
Animator

We will also be happy to take any experienced scriptwriters.

Drac and I have been working on this project on paper for a while now, and we are finally able to see it come to light. We would love to have you as part of our team.

Pay is "Profit Sharing when the game goes live". This is not an IF, because we know we will work as many hours as needed to get the game up and going, and going in the right direction.

Team Meetings will be held on Saturdays via "Skype".

We also have a "Forum" for Team members to talk and grab ideas during the weeks days.

This game is built on paper.. all we are doing at this point is getting it done graphically, and on the server.

A Little about the game...

Our goal is to create a world where we have taken Fantasy, and introduced it to technology. Kind of what I call a "WOW" meets "Final Fantasy", but so much more. That's just how my head sees it.

The setting is "Steampunk"

We are already planning an extensive Player housing/crafting combo that will work bring a little bit of even the lovers of "Farmville" to the game.

So, if this sounds like something you would love to be a part of, you can contact me via email at Harley.Quin1976@yahoo.com please make sure you put "Haven of the Lost Recruitment" in the subject line, or it may go to spam and never be seen.

Thank you
~Kensi~
From Beginning to the end
If You're Not Having Fun.. Don't Do IT!