HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Slaves of Rome (WIP)  (Read 16598 times)

grogbro

• World Owners
  • ZOMBIES! YAY! RUN!!
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: Slaves of Rome (WIP)
« Reply #30 on: Apr 01, 13, 01:49:55 PM »

that's pretty cool byberg. I like the open feel of the whole place. The buildings were obviously enormous so it really fits. Some more banners and plants, little details, it will be even better.

I can just imagine being carried around in my cart by some slaves as I eat grapes on my cushions and pillows. Then I tell them to stop as I watch two trainers messing with a lion in chains. And I yell out "Delicious! DELICIOUSLY ENTERTAINING!!" *grapes dribbling down my fat mouth*. ...then I wave my slaves on, to carry me to my box seats.

byberg

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Apr 01, 13, 02:03:34 PM »

that's pretty cool byberg. I like the open feel of the whole place. The buildings were obviously enormous so it really fits. Some more banners and plants, little details, it will be even better.

I can just imagine being carried around in my cart by some slaves as I eat grapes on my cushions and pillows. Then I tell them to stop as I watch two trainers messing with a lion in chains. And I yell out "Delicious! DELICIOUSLY ENTERTAINING!!" *grapes dribbling down my fat mouth*. ...then I wave my slaves on, to carry me to my box seats.

haha yeah its a big square to fill.. and since im doing the modeling myself atm it goes kind of slow. Think it will look awesome once we manage to fill the space :D

if you have time Grogbro your more then welcome to help out on modeling if you have some time over :D

byberg

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Apr 01, 13, 07:22:22 PM »

Some improved banners. replaced the old once. Still need to make them visible from both sides. This was more for test!

byberg

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Apr 06, 13, 03:52:19 PM »

Just wanted to show a early screenshot just outside Carthage Harbor

We used whiteboxes as placeholders for the lighthouse, towers and walls.

grogbro

• World Owners
  • ZOMBIES! YAY! RUN!!
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #34 on: Apr 13, 13, 11:36:26 AM »

It's looking great! This has a nice feel to it already.

I really wish we could export those whiteboxes. Then designers could scale something out and make walkways, overhangs etc, test it out then export it as a reference model for an artist. We used to do it all the time in cryengine and it worked awesomely.

byberg

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Apr 16, 13, 05:38:34 PM »

It's looking great! This has a nice feel to it already.

I really wish we could export those whiteboxes. Then designers could scale something out and make walkways, overhangs etc, test it out then export it as a reference model for an artist. We used to do it all the time in cryengine and it worked awesomely.

Thanks grogbro :D nice to hear that people like it :D

Heres an updated screenshot of one of the forest areas. Still alot of foliage and terrainwork to be done.
Pages: 1 2 [3]