HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Anataeus Studios  (Read 1069 times)

Caledorn

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Anataeus Studios
« on: May 08, 12, 03:07:05 AM »

Hello,

My team and I have been members of this forum for about a month now but have not made any posts as of yet, so I thought I would introduce myself and tell you what we are working on currently. We are a small team made of three members that are working on a TOBA- or Tactical Online Battle Arena. I won't say much more about it now until we get further into the project.
     As I said before, there are three of us currently. One coder, one 3d modeller, and one jack of all trades, as in writer/musician/every other hat that small studios have to wear. Right now we are all wearing many hats :) I am in charge of writing lore, history, and currently I am knee deep in writing a novel based on the world. Our company was formed to do more than just games. We will also be producing books and a plethora of other things as well. Probably too many projects for one small studio, but I digress...
     We are laying the foundation for the company and working our way up, getting familiar with HE and producing assets, much planning going on at this stage. If you would like to take a look at the [almost] finished website and a sample chapter of the book, you can find it at www.antaeus-studios.com. Also, Thanks for having us Cooper.