HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Valen Antel Games - Introducing MD1840  (Read 1083 times)

BenCrossems

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Valen Antel Games - Introducing MD1840
« on: Jun 04, 12, 09:05:54 PM »

I have been lurking through these posts for over a year now, so time to come out!

Name : Shane Jensen, aka Crossems

Day Job : Application Developer / 3D Design

Education : Applied Associates 3D Animation

Background : I've been programming, designing, and animating since 1978.  My first PC animiation program was Disney Animation Studio for the Amiga 500.

Valen Antel Games : Specializes in RPG's, Table Top, and 3D games for a niche market. (I'll free you from the details since mostly we build dead-games that we all use to play as kids, but you can't find anymore, or we converted them to PC, and don't have any rights to share 'em :) )

Manifest Destiny 1840 (MD1840): Has been a project close to my heart for nearly a decade.  We have gone through numerous MMO engines, but with the introduction of HeroEngine, we've finally found the right one.

Game Background : MD1840, is set in the violent history of TEXAS!  The Replublic of Texas is a weak nation, still in it's infancy and struggling for identity, with Mexico threatening to re-conquer it at any time.  As if that wasn't enough, the Comanche nation is strong enough to make every settler wonder if they're even be alive in the morning.

Development Staff : We have a diverse range of tallent, including actors/actresses, engineers, historians and numerous artists.

Leads
  • Shane Jensen : Lead Designer | King Geek!
  • Charles Engasser : Game Design | Networking (Security GURU Extraordinaire!)
  • Kevin Hill : Art Director | (Former GW rep, current MTG rep)
  • Ron Avery : 3D Modeling / Concept Art (Wild West Creative Genius)
  • Amy Brassette : Lead Vocals (Amazing Actress from Cedric the Entertainer and Everquest II vocals) | http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0105471/
  • Ron Pinkerton : Social Gaming Design (founder of the-Sentinels.net)

I am personally very excited to be rolling out this little baby of mine!

Hee Haw!

ronalmb

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • ThinkPlay Studios
Re: Valen Antel Games - Introducing MD1840
« Reply #1 on: Jul 04, 12, 05:49:48 AM »

Hello and welcome!

Good luck with your venture and may fortune's good graces bless you. I look forward to seeing what develops from this and all the other indie projects out there!