HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Why Hero  (Read 2235 times)

Demi101

Why Hero
« on: Jun 01, 12, 04:59:24 PM »

removed
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 13, 05:48:10 PM by Demi101 »

PN-Dwight

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Pirates' Nest
Re: Why Hero
« Reply #1 on: Jun 02, 12, 05:53:17 AM »

As nice as this engine is Demi, and as powerful too, it does come with a great complexity. HeroEngine didn't make it easier to make an MMORPG with their complete package, but they made it a bit easier to grasp with some simplified concepts in the front end.

Even if you fail with HeroEngine (some already gave up because of lack of resources), it does not mean that you have to quit your dream, for there are others roads that you can take.

It's nice to give indies their dream, but the indies themselves have to wake up to make their dreams come true.

Stadi_Thompson

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jun 02, 12, 01:49:12 PM »

Well Demi,
Not to discourage, but if you do not assemble a team you will never be able to make an MMO. MMOs are just not suited for an individual. All the years I have seen you chopping at it I think that's where you will always fall short. I already seen your work and know your are beyond capable of making a nice tech demo. So my advice is to make a nice tech demo and use that to get individuals interested and put together a solid team.

Ascend2Crux

• World Owners
    • View Profile
    • Ascend 2 Crux
« Reply #3 on: Jun 02, 12, 03:41:40 PM »

I would like to add my 2 pennies, I have been like you working a long time seven and a half years now and up hill all the way and like you Hero Engine is the best choice on the market.

But let me tell you even if it takes your entire life to do, it would not be a waste as where their was once a blank page now is a story.

It is your story.

As I see it there are three kinds of game developers those with vision to flesh out a world, those with skill to make it and those who make the tools that make it possible.

I from the first day have worked just as hard to get others to join me as I have towards it's design and as I write this we are at five members and growing. I give credit not so much as to my skills, but the years that I have had to work out my design and story.

I will only stop when my heart does and encourage you to do the same.

MJ Trottier
Ascend 2 Crux

Know Vision Studios
Ascend 2 Crux where everything is player made.

Demi101

« Reply #4 on: Jun 03, 12, 08:29:49 PM »

removed
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 13, 05:48:23 PM by Demi101 »

Ascend2Crux

• World Owners
    • View Profile
    • Ascend 2 Crux
« Reply #5 on: Jun 04, 12, 09:45:09 AM »

I do have a team and it is a small team of 5 but we have a goal and that is all I will say atm.

;)

Good to see that you have a goal and best of luck, remember if your game is large then call it a Pizza and cut into slices.
Ascend 2 Crux where everything is player made.