HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: 2d Artist/concept artist [Unavailable]  (Read 2512 times)

Xionide

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
2d Artist/concept artist [Unavailable]
« on: Jul 22, 12, 10:11:15 PM »

Greetings,

I am a 2d line artist willing to do "T" poses front-back-side and willing to separate the image into proportioned files ready to be used in Max or Maya.

I have attached a composite example of my line work.

I can draw anything and I am willing to do stuff like dungeon maps-area concepts or just plain concept art.  I am still digitizing my images so I don't have my hand colored images scanned in as of yet but I am willing to scan and send them if requested.

I prefer Fantasy type of stuff because of my many, many, many (and add a few more "many"'s in there) years of playing and running D&D. I do, however, love Sci-Fi and Paranormal.

Please send me a PM if I can be of any assistance to you.

Pay is negotiable.

Thank You,
                               Travis
* Modified*
I must modify this post and state that I am unavailable until sometime after November. This is due to problems with the ranch I work as we are going through some very difficult times.
I am sorry if this has caused any inconvenience. 
« Last Edit: Oct 28, 12, 10:25:34 PM by Xionide »

morfiction

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • My blog.
Re: 2d Artist/concept artist
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 12, 02:04:34 PM »

How much do you generally charge?

Xionide

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 12, 01:05:53 PM »

depends on what I am doing and budget constraints. If you are on a tight budget we can work out a pay after game is made or some other similar deal.

rFlash

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep 07, 12, 05:01:39 AM »

Are you still available? And if so are you up for some work? We are working on a modern apocalyptic survivor and I'm in serious need of a concept artist at the moment. Send me a PM if this sounds like something you would like to do and we can discuss terms and all that good stuff.

Thanks in advance,
Mike