HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Forged Chaos LLC  (Read 1932 times)

VarlBlackgem

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Forged Chaos LLC
« on: Sep 14, 12, 12:38:26 PM »

Hello everyone! I'm Varl, the nick I like to go by almost everywhere.

We're new developer(s) to Hero Engine. We've been at this game development thing for about 12 years now. A long time to work on something. We've made our fair share of mistakes all development teams do, and we've learned from those mistakes. We're excited and ready for what Hero Engine is capable of, and what we hope it can do for us, which is, make what we feel will be a industry eye-opening title: Trials of Ascension. Here's our website:

http://www.trialsofascension.com/

I'll be popping in now and then to ask questions about the how of Hero now and then. I've got a lot to learn, but after watching all the video tutorials and reading a lot, I've picked up quite a bit on Hero, but I've got a long way to go before I'm comfortable making maps on the Edit server vs. the test maps on Play. But I'll get there, eventually. I have to.

Hopefully, our CEO, Brax will swing on in and add some comments about what we're about. I look forward to chatting with you all about the hows and whys of Hero. Thanks.

Prometheus2012

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Exile-Online
Re: Forged Chaos LLC
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 12, 06:30:21 AM »

Welcome to the HE forums. i wish your team luck.

theQuizWhiz

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Re: Forged Chaos LLC
« Reply #2 on: Oct 01, 12, 10:51:39 PM »

Amazing.

I was reading your Overview of ToA and it comes really close to how we plan to design our MMO; just a few ideas of yours differ from ours. Best of luck on your project. I just signed up for a HE world and with some friends am planning on developing am MMO that will be similar to yours in many ways. Would love to chat and throw ideas around - you have a lot of great ideas that I'd love to see come to fruition!

Cheers man.