HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: CCWO revamped  (Read 646 times)

Cyrius

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
CCWO revamped
« on: Oct 23, 12, 02:37:08 PM »

Hey guys,

Long time I gave news about my team, but here I am! I'm revamping the whole project and I will bring together a new team. If any of you are interested, let me know, we could use :

Programmer (2)
3d modeller (character)
3d modeller (environment)
2d artist (GUI)
2d artist (loading screens)
animator (1)

We are 4 already.

We did not wipe the whole game, but its a quite big orientation change. It will still be a steampunk style game, but instead of industrials against magic, it will be steampunk/western humans against steampunk vampires. We will have some social and safe areas of the cities to chill out and craft and everything and the players will take transports to go in conflicts areas. The vampires will have some buffs during night time and humans during light time.

There is 2 types of conflicts areas (instanced) defense and offense. You will have pve and pvp scenarios where you build points to spend for gears and stuff. Everything will be in city environnement with alot of walls, buildings, hide and shoot play, strategic play in pvp to take down fortified places, etc.

It's quite short but it gives an idea of where we are going. If you want to be part of the team, just send me a PM or answer here, you have to be on dropbox.

Cyrius