HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: CyberTek Making a Official Game  (Read 2265 times)

rjhanes

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
CyberTek Making a Official Game
« on: Dec 17, 12, 01:24:45 PM »

Hello, Hero community my name is Aaron Pettit. I am one of the developers of DetLine Upcoming MMOFPS. Im gonna be straight forward with you guys We are a small development team we need more people to help us. We are a growing community hopeing to achieve our dream in under a 9 month period or more. now is that possible ? yes it is as long as you have the ambition to go for it I am 16 years old and have a job and go to school. That does not stop me from my dream. If you have a dream of making a game we are here to take you in. We want this not to just be a job but a group of friends set to achieve a dream they have had. So CyberTek is here to make that dream come true. All you have to do is have faith and honer. So with that said if anyone has that dream please add me on skype. or email me.

I am from Manchester tn

Email: aaronpettit2@gmail.com

Please if you have a dream of making a game please take this opportunity and tell me and the team.

If you are interested in development in our game you must be 16 or older and have atleast 1 year of game dev/study. and before you say whats in it for me.. well not just your dream coming true but you will be paid for you work.

CyberTek Needs You ASAP

Prometheus2012

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Exile-Online
Re: CyberTek Making a Official Game
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 12, 02:24:57 PM »

You seem to have 3 different threads and companies. You should probably make up your mind on one or the other.

rjhanes

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Dec 17, 12, 02:51:21 PM »

Lol na lol its the same company just different names lol
« Last Edit: Dec 17, 12, 02:57:35 PM by rjhanes »

Hobbie

• World Owners
  • Master of Banjos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Dec 17, 12, 11:14:19 PM »

More information on what your project is actually looking to accomplish would be helpful.  Being young isn't a roadblock to success - however, asking for help but not specifying where you're going might be.
Dan Hanson