HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: [Resolved] HE specifications?  (Read 2183 times)

sbradshaw

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
[Resolved] HE specifications?
« on: May 06, 11, 12:58:57 PM »

Im the voice of my team and was just wondering if there are any exact specification that a PC or Apple has to have to be able to launch HE?  Our team consists of 6 ppl that are in different countries...lol ya I know uber headache...but the lot is having issues launching or running HE and just curious if it has to do with what the calculator has inside of it.

Most of my comrades have beast for a box but a few others have walmart boxes that might not be able to handle it...this is my first assumption but its probably human error and they just dont know how to read directions.  I tried to wiki this topic before posting but came up blank.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thnx for the time gents
« Last Edit: Oct 22, 12, 09:07:31 PM by HE-Cooper »

HE-CHRISTOPHER

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
Re: HE specifications?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 11, 06:57:41 PM »

It varies significantly based on your game content.  The Hero's Journey reference world was developed targeting higher end machines, but HeroEngine PlayerClient itself runs even on netbooks assuming you have scoped your content appropriately for them.

That said, HeroBlade (the client toolset used to develop your game) has significantly higher requirements (2 GB RAM, a modern processor, dedicated graphics card recommended).
Christopher Larsen
CTO
HeroEngine