HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: [Resolved] Unable to connect - EU West Server 20  (Read 3543 times)

Stranger66

• World Owners
    • View Profile
[Resolved] Unable to connect - EU West Server 20
« on: Dec 19, 12, 11:34:52 AM »

I can reach my world "TimeProject"; The loading block before the connection GUI. Can you restart it please?

It's the third time that happens. It's annoying.
« Last Edit: Dec 21, 12, 10:47:58 AM by HE-Cooper »

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
Re: Unable to connect - EU West Server 20
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 12, 11:39:41 AM »

I'm not certain I understand what you mean, but I'm able to connect to your world, and there are currently 2 accounts logged into your world.

Stranger66

• World Owners
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 12, 12:07:51 PM »

This two account are mine. I was connected 4 hours ago on the first account and 2 hours before on the second. The server bugs. When I try to connect, after "Logging in", the heroblade doesn't load anything, even after 1 hour.
« Last Edit: Dec 19, 12, 12:38:43 PM by Stranger66 »

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Dec 19, 12, 12:19:30 PM »

You have a local configuration issue, or connectivity issue, or ISP issue. I'm able to connect to your world from 3000 miles away. :-)

See attached. I'm not clear at what point your connectivity is failing still, but if it's in the blade, for a specific character or area, try loading into a clean area, or create a new character to bypass possible changes you've made that may be causing the issue.

Stranger66

• World Owners
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Dec 19, 12, 12:45:39 PM »

I can connect myself since you had posted your first message. The issue isn't local. I used 2 computer in two different cities.

Each time, after a moment, I don't know why, my account can't access to the server - HeroBlade stay in "Black Screen" mode (image2) for hours.
I had created a new account and I connected with this one : result, my first account can connect to the server too.
After a few days, the two account can't load the world. But they can access to FPS REf, Social Ref, etc without any problem. Even on my beta world, DeadWorld.

Each time a new account connects to the server, the problem is solved for 4 or 5 days.

The problem in images:

HeroBlade:

« Last Edit: Dec 19, 12, 01:22:34 PM by Stranger66 »

Stranger66

• World Owners
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Dec 19, 12, 02:02:36 PM »

On again, my account "jea*********@gmail.com" can't load "TimeProject" but can't connect to FPS Ref without problem.
Everything works fine with "shin**********@live.fr".

The world blocks the access for my account "jea**********@gmail.com" and, sometimes with "shin**********@live.fr" too.

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Dec 19, 12, 02:09:01 PM »

I'm currently logged into your world with the account jea*********@gmail.com, by loading into a clean test area.

You'll see errors in your chat and console when you log in relating to your custom scripts. These are changes your scripters have made to your world affecting log in and character creation, one of which is:

!ERROR!HeroScript::HeroMachine::ScriptError:Calling script expected a return value but there was none
!ERROR!System:SCRIPT ERROR: Calling script expected a return value but there was none
12/19/2012 15:08:01
Call trace:
  Script Xpn_CharacterSelectionClassMethods line 2 me[id=1000000014 class=_characterSelection,Xpn_CharacterSelection]
  Script _characterSelectionClassMethods line 93 me[1000000014]
  Script _characterSelectionClassMethods line 13 me[0]
starting method/function REMOTE_CSSINVOKEGUI
starting me[id=0 invalid]

« Last Edit: Dec 19, 12, 02:10:59 PM by HE-Cooper »

Azzerhoden

• General Accounts
  • Midnight General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Dec 19, 12, 02:09:13 PM »

What were you working on prior to encountering this issue?  Had you made changes to any of the default scripts?

Azzerhoden

• General Accounts
  • Midnight General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Dec 19, 12, 02:09:57 PM »

What were you working on prior to encountering this issue?  Had you made changes to any of the default scripts?

Cooper beat me to it!

Stranger66

• World Owners
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Dec 19, 12, 04:41:31 PM »

Thanks for your help. Fixing it.