HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Nightmare Gaming Looking for STAFF!!!!  (Read 1423 times)

Teloken

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Nightmare Gaming Looking for STAFF!!!!
« on: Dec 29, 12, 12:04:09 AM »

Nightmare Gaming,
   Hello my name is Teloken, we are searching for some people to add to our staff. Here is a little info about us.
   We are just starting out, and we have only decided on a few things. Our goal is to make a game that is made by gamers, for gamers. Basically, we are going to get our staff together and then decide on the details. We have a basic story line made up, and that is what we are going off of. We have a website and are going to get a community together through the forums. We're going to see what people want to see in our game and then see what we can do. All the info is on our web site. There are a few basic things that you might want to know before you check us out. Keep in mind we won’t be putting our ideas out to the public until we get started on the game…
1.   We are starting from scratch
2.   We have a hero cloud active and waiting
3.   We are building a MMO that is based on futuristic fantasy based game play
4.   Website http://www.nightmaregaming.org
5.   Email Teloken@nightmaregaming.org
We are actively learning more and more about game building and HSL, there is still a lot that we don’t know. We will be asking questions, needing your experience, and knowledge. So keep that in mind when you apply for Nightmare Gaming. Please do us and you a favor and check us out, if you’re interested in joining our team, or looking for a team that is just starting out. Especially if you want to build, and grow, a gaming community like no other.
   I do ask that you contact me through nightmaregaming.org. It will be much faster, and I check it more than anything else. That's the best way to get in contact with me or my staff
Thank you for your interest,
         Teloken

Prometheus2012

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Exile-Online
Re: Nightmare Gaming Looking for STAFF!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 12, 05:31:37 PM »

Welcome to the Hero community.

Teloken

• World Owners
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 12, 06:35:55 PM »

Thanks really excited about this hero cloud it is exactly what ive been lookin for for a long time

DasBusch

• World Owner
  • Your a daisy if ya do..
    • View Profile
    • The Hades Gate
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 12, 09:03:21 PM »

By gamers for gamers, big interplay fan?