HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: The False World  (Read 972 times)

Vedrit

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
The False World
« on: Feb 02, 13, 08:14:27 PM »

Hello artists, developers, and dreamers on the HeroEngine forums. I've got a little project that I've had on my mind for years. I call it The False World. It's a fantasy RPG that has been through many different forms. It started out as a 2D single-player (Scrapped due to license issues) a forum-based RPG, a 3D online RPG (Scrapped due to the engine being incomplete and development on the engine suspended indefinately)
But here I am, trying to keep working on, and finally finish, this project of mine. I wrote up a document detailing as much about the project as I could.
One thing to keep in mind is that I know nothing of code and what can and cannot be done. If something I have listed in the document is limited because of code, let me know.
The document is here and should be available to all to read.

I will be doing as much as I can for this project, but due to my own skills I will mostly be creating buildings and other assets.
What I need is a coder, and a texturer. Once the project gets going, then more people will, ofcourse, be needed, but for just starting, two more would be enough.
Because I do not own a commercial license for HeroEngine, these positions will not be paid, and because they are not paid, I do not expect whoever fills these positions to dedicate all their time to this project. Again, this may change in the future.
For those that are curious, I will be using Maya 2013 to create the assets.

If anyone has any questions, I would be more than happy to answer.
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 13, 11:54:59 PM by Vedrit »

Vedrit

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: The False World
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 13, 08:33:29 PM »

I've update the document, and will be posting some artwork in the next couple days.