HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: HSL scripter and 3d artist needed - PAID  (Read 2981 times)

DasBusch

• World Owner
  • Your a daisy if ya do..
    • View Profile
    • The Hades Gate
HSL scripter and 3d artist needed - PAID
« on: Feb 02, 13, 09:56:14 PM »

Looking for a world artist, hsl coder, and 3d artist for import/animating. Please either shoot me an email, or PM me.
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 13, 04:10:55 PM by DasBusch »

Vedrit

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: paid
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 13, 11:15:54 PM »

for what?

DasBusch

• World Owner
    • View Profile
    • The Hades Gate
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 13, 11:41:03 PM »

Well usually with money i did not really think it matter what the genre, story, etc was since partially its irrelevant. Though i guess since probably 99% of the people here, are here because they themselves want to make a game i guess it does deserve an explanation.

The import/animator is for character models, i do not really have the time to sit around do animations and problem some importing the hero engine right now (in the future i will def. be learning it of course). HSL coder is for basic scripting stuff, inventory, combat system, etc. the world artist because although i have done a large amount in my time, its not appealing to me right now and i think its better if i just focus on 3d art.

The project itself is a medieval sandbox, think dark souls/everquest hard (not trying to appeal to a mass market, this is more for fun right now) classless system, more survival and thinking oriented than combat though both will play an equal roll, open pvp, etc. I have a full design doc, but im not trying to bore people with a full blown op order here.

Vedrit

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 13, 08:30:40 PM »

Are the character models already created, rigged and weight-painted? Or is animating the only step you need done?

DasBusch

• World Owner
    • View Profile
    • The Hades Gate
« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 13, 11:30:26 PM »

World Artist filled now.

The model is already textures, needs to be rigged and exported to HE. Either that or we can negotiate the price of a character model.

As for the HSL coder, still looking.
« Last Edit: Feb 15, 13, 02:55:44 AM by DasBusch »

DasBusch

• World Owner
    • View Profile
    • The Hades Gate
Re: HSL scripter and 3d artist needed - PAID
« Reply #5 on: Feb 18, 13, 07:21:35 PM »

Just an update, all positions filled. But if you have talent we can always use more!
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 13, 02:21:16 PM by DasBusch »