HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Electric Crow Games, LLC  (Read 3246 times)

ElectricCrow

• World Owner
    • View Profile
    • Greed Monger - Sandbox MMORPG
Electric Crow Games, LLC
« on: Jan 13, 13, 01:28:16 AM »

We are a newly founded independent development group currently working on a Medieval Sandbox MMORPG called Greed Monger.
Did you develop an MMO using Hero? Have chunks of code or systems you'd like to sell? Let me know! We are looking to save time where possible!

GM_James

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Electric Crow Games, LLC
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 13, 06:13:30 AM »

Hello HeroEngine Community it's good to be Back! Some of you may remember me from my Own MMO Development Rise of Heroes: Online. I've been a active member of this community off and on since 2010 when I had my own world brought online.

I am the lead Programmer for Greed Monger! I am really excited to once again be using Hero for this project. We had been using Unity3D but I believe you should take with you the right weapon for the job and when it comes to MMOs Hero is hands down the right weapon for the job!

FujiwaraTakumi

• World Owners
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 13, 12:21:30 PM »

Fancy to see you guys here (I've got my 16 parcels of volcanic land :D), makes me even more excited to get my hands dirty in my own world!

ElectricCrow

• World Owner
    • View Profile
    • Greed Monger - Sandbox MMORPG
« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 13, 06:37:00 PM »

Small world!

:)
Did you develop an MMO using Hero? Have chunks of code or systems you'd like to sell? Let me know! We are looking to save time where possible!

Charlizd

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Mar 11, 13, 10:01:00 AM »

Hey guys, your game looks great so far, cant wait to be able to jump in and test it out, if you need any help i am more than willing to offer my services, not an esteemed game developer but i have worked with hero engine a bit and Unity also, have tonnes of assets that you may be able to use.