HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: <Resolved>Question about adding developers to your team?  (Read 1366 times)

mmarsyada

• World Owners
    • View Profile

Am I to assume that when you want to add a dev to your team to fill a license seat, they need to sign up on the forums and are added that way? I cant seem to add someone via my account management page.
« Last Edit: Apr 12, 13, 05:29:59 PM by mmarsyada »

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
Re: Question about adding developers to your team?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12, 13, 04:53:23 PM »

At account.heroengine.com, you log in with the world owner account, and you'll have a tab called "my group". You can edit your group and from the you can add existing accounts or create new accounts. Those accounts automatically have forum accounts tied to them, which can be manually edited when logged in with that account.

mmarsyada

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Re: Question about adding developers to your team?
« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 13, 04:59:24 PM »

Cooper,
Thank you fgor the fast response.... I am doing that however it doesnt add the account it just does nothing. Will it not validate the account if perhaps the forum name I am choosing is in use??

Thanks again,
Mike

mmarsyada

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Re: <Resolved>Question about adding developers to your team?
« Reply #3 on: Apr 12, 13, 05:30:36 PM »

Got it, it was actually an issue with IE 10.... worked like a charm in firefox!

Thanks again all,
Mike

SHutcho

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Re: <Resolved>Question about adding developers to your team?
« Reply #4 on: Dec 24, 13, 10:57:39 AM »

Hey guys, sorry to hijack but i'm an ex-subscriber and am currently looking at resubbing except the subscriptions seem to have changed?

Previously i could purchase a $99 account and then add developers to my group.

On the subscription page it now says +1, +2, +10 etc etc, does that mean i will now have to pay $300 if i want to add 10 developers?

Its rather confusing as my current account still lets me add people even though the subscriptions ran out.

Can anybody clear this confusion up please?

Cheers!