HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: [Resolved| Beginner  (Read 2369 times)

Gyula

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
[Resolved| Beginner
« on: Jun 10, 11, 03:50:11 AM »

Hello everyone!

I'm an almost 20 years old IT student. Living in Hungary, center Europe. I'm really newbie in Hero Engine (using it for like a week in the sandbox), but not in game developing. I'm a java/php programmer, coding for 6 years now. I love game developing, especially MMO developing. I'm looking for a really new team to join and work as a mapper/programer. I would like to learn hero engine even more. I'm interrested in games with not too cartoonish graphics but fantasy story/world. (Games like Lineage 2, Warhammer Online, Guild Wars or Morrowind) I would like to join a new indie team. (I don't want to jump into the middle of something.) I checked HeroScript docs on the wiki, it's easy to learn. I can spend 7-28 hours a week on the project. (The time depends on my studies.)

If you have more questations feel free to ask them.

~ Gyula Lakatos
« Last Edit: Oct 21, 12, 10:45:18 PM by HE-Cooper »

Jade1977

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11, 11, 02:14:48 PM »

Hello there Gyula and welcome to the community.
Forsaken Studios is currently on the look out for talented people to join our large team.
Our team currently have 25 members who are all active and working hard on our project, we are created a fantasy/medieval MMO with a realistic theme and not cartoony.
Within our group we have around 14 artists, 3 coders, 3 concept artist, writers, sound engineers and a project manager who was once the European Director of EA games.
Although we are not looking for an investor yet, we shouldn't have an issue in obtaining one with the Project manager we have ;)

We are looking for talented people on all areas of games development as we are looking to recruit around 40 people to build out MMO in the early stages.

Feel free to email me at leeperkins@forsakenstudios.com if you are interested.

Thank you.
Lee Perkins
Art Director
Forsaken Studios