HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Custom payment option  (Read 2491 times)

zarmin

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Custom payment option
« on: Jun 20, 13, 08:54:16 AM »

Hello!

My company already using online payment options for its games. We have two partners, one of them is a local payment provider (for creditcard, premium calls and sms), the other one is a global premium SMS provider (Fortumo mobile payments).

So It is possible to implement these payment solutions for our game? (by using the HeroCloud, with your 30% share ofc).

And if its possible, what are the requirements, and the exact process of the implementation?

Thanks!

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
Re: Custom payment option
« Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 13, 09:30:29 AM »

If you plan to use the HeroCloud, then you'll be using Visa Playspan as your worldwide billing provider. If you plan to host your own servers then you'd be able to implement any of the payment providers you choose.

zarmin

• World Owners
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jun 25, 13, 05:36:42 AM »

Visa Playspan does not offer any payment solutions in my country (Hungary).

Can I use the global providers though? Eg. paypal and credit card payment. And if Mopay or Boku affords payments in my country, can I use it with Playspan?

Thanks!

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jun 25, 13, 10:48:35 AM »

If payment options aren't listed for a specific country, it simply means there are no payment options with facets specifically targeted at that country, but many methods may still be available. It depends on the region, and various other factors, like fraud levels in the country, etc. If you were capable of purchasing a HeroCloud world from a country, then your players will be able to purchase your game, as its' all the same billing systems.

http://www.playspan.com/payment-methods

zarmin

• World Owners
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jun 25, 13, 01:57:53 PM »

Thanks for the clarification!