HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Gallium Gaming  (Read 2477 times)

harshman_chris

• World Owner
    • View Profile
Gallium Gaming
« on: Jun 26, 13, 10:24:25 AM »

Hello everyone, we are Gallium Gaming a student company working on our capstone project.

There are five of us and we currently attend the University of Ontario Institute of Technology in Canada. We are really excited to get to work with Hero Engine on this project, because it allows us to not worry about all the back end stuff for a multiplayer game which we really want to make for our capstone. 

If you do not know what a capstone project is, it is basically groups of students who have to complete a major project with various requirements from the faculty. For example we have to not only build the game, we have to sell it and meet certain to be determined sales targets in order to get the grade for this class, how cool is that.

I suppose I should give a quick overview of our project now.

We are developing a fast paced action oriented player versus player game called They Stole My Sheep.

High Concept

"They Stole my Sheep is a team based player versus player game where the players work in teams of five to capture sheep pens which reward teams with sheep. As more pens are capture, sheep is acquired at a faster rate. The first team to achieve 100 sheep, wins the match."

Our Team:
Chris Harshman - Producer (that is me)
Wallace Balaniuc - Lead Programmer
Alex Bedard-Reid - Lead 2D Artist
Taylor Holoiday - Lead 3D Artist
Justin Challenger - Concept and 2D Art

In terms of the development process, we all have titles but we also all chip in on most aspects of the game, we are going to be using a fairly loose development model because we will be bringing in people from our classes and teachers to play test the game from day one that we have a playable prototype.

We are still finalizing our design documents for this game, and will be keeping this post up to date once we get the website and blogs and social media aspects up and going.

So for now, I bid you adieu.
Producer for Gallium Gaming

Lateris

• World Owners
    • View Profile
    • Obscuri Soft
Re: Gallium Gaming
« Reply #1 on: Jul 01, 13, 05:02:11 PM »

Welcome to the Hero Community.
.-=[{Gamer}]=-.