HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: fimbulwinter is hiring  (Read 2266 times)

jhormunganderstudio

• World Owner
    • View Profile
fimbulwinter is hiring
« on: Jul 19, 13, 04:23:28 AM »

Hi my name is Jon and i am the leading founder of jhormungander studios we are currently in development of our first game fimbulwinter twilight of the gods. this is a norse based games which follows the mythology very well. this is unpaid however any profit that the game makes will be split evenly among the employees who have worked on this.

i am currently looking for:
3-3d modeller
4- map builders (prefer 1 will be experienced and therefore be able to assist less experienced members)
3- general developers to just jump in and out of modelling and map making
2- animators must be able to animate humanoids and mythological beasts as-well as common animals.

below find a couple of the models we will be using in our game they are rigged to save the animators a small amount of time with these particular models however for future models i would expect the animators to be capable of rigging and animating each model.

A_White_Guy

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Re: fimbulwinter is hiring
« Reply #1 on: Jul 23, 13, 05:23:11 PM »

are those models from WoW going to be in your final product o.O?

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jul 23, 13, 07:08:59 PM »

Yes, hmm there. jhormunganderstudio, let's make sure you remove any images or models from this thread that have been borrowed from other places. We wouldn't want to confuse folks as to the original creators.

Prometheus2012

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Exile-Online
« Reply #3 on: Jul 24, 13, 03:19:36 PM »

Hur Hur Hur it looks like Malygos.

jhormunganderstudio

• World Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jul 25, 13, 12:41:45 PM »

actually it is my model i have the file if you would like it emailed to you for verification ?  i accept it looks like a dragon from wow however i can guarantee none of these models are from world of Warcraft and i have all of these models in my position and if hero engine would like i can send them to them i have no objections to this simply because i understand they look similar however if it is as much of a problem as people think i will remove the tread totally

jhormunganderstudio

• World Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jul 25, 13, 12:44:07 PM »

in fact i will email the files over if i can have a email to send them too but i will be locking this thread for it to be removed

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jul 25, 13, 01:01:49 PM »

Hi Fimbulwinter,

The world of copyright can be confusing. And the world of purchased models unfortunately is filled with models and textures either directly taken from other games, or modeled directly from images from other games. There are a number of assets above that unfortunately fall into that category. If you purchased the assets from a third party, Id recommend contacting them for an exchange.