HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Flamethrower Entertainment recruiting for various duties.  (Read 2001 times)

CRiley

• General Accounts
  • PR and Support
    • View Profile

Hey Everyone,

I'm Christopher Earl Riley, and I'm looking to recruit like minded individuals to build a Massive, seemless world where the Player is king.  To do this we need YOU!  Talented Texture Artists, 3D Modelers, Programmers, sound designers and more! 

While we still haven't been able to start a Crowd-Funding Project to get ourselves fully funded, we do have one planned for the future.  This is why your help is so desperately needed!  Anyone who wishes to stay on the team after our flagship project is funded will be welcomed and a salary determined by you and our CFO that is fair to all parties involved.

If interested, you can message me here, or send me an email at FTEntertainmentRiley@gmail.com  Thanks!

CRiley

• General Accounts
  • PR and Support
    • View Profile
Re: Flamethrower Entertainment recruiting for various duties.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 14, 05:36:05 PM »

UPDATE:  You can also message us at the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/FTEntertainmentOuroborosProject) Thank you!

MadRobert

• General Accounts
  • Robert Madsen - Studio Director for SynapticSwitch
    • View Profile
    • SynapticSwitch, LLC
Re: Flamethrower Entertainment recruiting for various duties.
« Reply #2 on: Jun 13, 14, 06:10:04 PM »

We are a contract game studio with experience working on HeroEngine.  If you are looking to contract some help, let me know.

Id love to talk with you about your project and how we might be able to help.
Robert Madsen, Studio Director
Contract Developers for Hero Engine