HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Debugging Messages Doubled During Replication  (Read 448 times)

Hiro_Protagonist

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Debugging Messages Doubled During Replication
« on: Mar 13, 14, 03:57:15 PM »

I just got replication working pretty much how I want it to, and for the most part everything is working awesome.

I have two quick questions that I can't seem to figure out. To make searching and answering easier, I've made two separate topics.

First question: My debugging messages are all doubled! Once I enter the area and the nodes start replicating, I get doubled debug messages such as below (GlobalDataAnchor is the primary node in my replication group)

[Debug] [GlobalData](GlobalDataAnchorClassMethods) _SO_appeared event raised
[Debug] [GlobalData](GlobalDataAnchorClassMethods) _SO_appeared event raised
[Debug] [GlobalData](GlobalDataAnchorClassMethods) client added to replication
[Debug] [GlobalData](GlobalDataAnchorClassMethods) client added to replication
[Debug] [GlobalData](GlobalDataAnchorClassMethods) Recieved proxied node 9223372057563021553
[Debug] [GlobalData](GlobalDataAnchorClassMethods) Recieved proxied node 9223372057563021553
[Debug] [GlobalData](GlobalDataAnchorClassMethods) Classes on proxied node: GlobalDataAnchor
[Debug] [GlobalData](GlobalDataAnchorClassMethods) Classes on proxied node: GlobalDataAnchor
[Debug] [GlobalData](GlobalDataAnchorClassMethods) Recieved proxied node 9223372057563021565
[Debug] [GlobalData](GlobalDataAnchorClassMethods) Recieved proxied node 9223372057563021565
[Debug] [GlobalData](GlobalDataAnchorClassMethods) Classes on proxied node: AttributeDefinition
[Debug] [GlobalData](GlobalDataAnchorClassMethods) Classes on proxied node: AttributeDefinition
..... etc.

All the code is based on the Replication Tutorial. I only have a single replication group (\qn in the console confirms), and I'm sending these via $debug.SendNotifyDebugMessage. All my other debug messages are singular, but everything dealing with replication is doubled. I kind of thought it might be a client/server issue but then I'd expect the order to be messed up. Anybody have any ideas as to what is going on?