HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Burned out video card and crashed os] i need a refund! [also web hosting]  (Read 7858 times)

biblicalman

• World Owners
  • Mississippi Department of Corrections Office
    • View Profile
    • MMO Dragon Ball Online
Re: i need a refund!
« Reply #15 on: Apr 07, 14, 02:01:15 PM »

this is the last massage am sending to the hero staff

all i asked was for a refund what i get? a stream line of massage? just going around on why the software is so grate?

hero staff never seem to care about i'e the customer thought based on my feedback or feed back that could of bin giving or more feedback i could gave if asked

ok so here's what i'd like to see happen

my Paypal account refunded and my case closed.
and me not having to take this to curt

but i will. by all means if having to

but all i'v seen so far is the hero staff and the hero community insult me over and over
so that only leaves me to thank i wil have no chose but to take this to curt

if we are and Paypal is unable to come up with a refund on the following product i will have to do what i have to do its not what i'd proffer to do.

WorldWideZ

• World Owners
    • View Profile
    • World Wide Zed
« Reply #16 on: Apr 07, 14, 02:10:42 PM »

have you read http://www.heroengine.com/support/terms-of-service/ through thoroughly?

i draw you attention to 

4.2         Responsibility for Hosting. With respect to Section 4.1, subject to the terms of this Agreement, Idea Fabrik shall be responsible for the operation and hosting of the Idea Fabrik Platform, Games and Developer Content on the Idea Fabrik Servers, and the operation of the Server hardware, its operating system and/or its platform software, and any third-party application software associated with, or necessary for, the operation of the Server. Idea Fabrik shall be permitted to enter into arrangements with one or more third parties for the performance of Idea Fabrikís obligations under this Section 4.2. - See more at: http://www.heroengine.com/support/terms-of-service/#sthash.xZjxCxU8.dpuf

So thats no web servers or domain hosting

12.         TERM AND TERMINATION.

12.1       Term. The term of this Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and shall continue for a period of three (3) years thereafter, unless earlier terminated in accordance with this Agreement, and shall automatically renew for successive one (1)-year terms, unless either party provides written notice of its desire not to renew at least sixty (60) days prior to the expiration of the then-current term (the initial term, together with any renewal terms, collectively, the ďTermĒ).

12.2       Continuing Use License.  If Idea Fabrik opts not to renew this Agreement at the end of any Term, Developer may license the HeroEngine for operating the Game outside of the HeroCloud service. License terms and conditions will be made available to Developer through the Idea Fabrik website and will include a 15% royalty to Idea Fabrik on running revenues from the Game.

12.3       Upgraded License.  If Developer opts not to renew this Agreement at the end of any Term, Developer may license the HeroEngine for operating the Game outside of the HeroCloud service. License terms and conditions will be made available to Developer through the Idea Fabrik website and will include a one-time transfer fee of $25,000 plus the then-current license fee for HeroEngine plus a 10% royalty to Idea Fabrik on running revenues from the Game.

12.4       Termination for Breach. Either party may, at its option, terminate this Agreement upon notice to the other party if such other party materially breaches this Agreement fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days after receiving written notice thereof.

12.5       Effect of Termination. Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, all rights granted to Developer under this Agreement will immediately terminate, and Developer shall (a) immediately cease offering, providing and/or distributing access to and/or use of the Idea Fabrik Platform and/or HeroCloud Services, related documentation, the Idea Fabrik Brand and any Idea Fabrik Confidential Information; (b) delete any Idea Fabrik Confidential Information from Developerís computer storage or any other media including, but not limited to, online and off-line libraries; (c) return to Idea Fabrik or, at Idea Fabrikís option, destroy, all copies of documentation relating to the Idea Fabrik Platform and HeroCloud Services, and any Idea Fabrik Confidential Information then in Developerís possession or control; and (iv) pay (and continue to pay) to Idea Fabrik all amounts due and payable under Section 6.2. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, Developer acknowledges and agrees that Idea Fabrik will have the right to terminate Developerís Account and delete all Games and Developer Content, and that Idea Fabrik will not be liable to Developer or any third party (including, without limitation, Customers) for any termination of Developerís and/or Customerís access to the Idea Fabrik Services or Game, and/or deletion of Account Information, Games and/or Developer Content. Developer understands that the rights of termination hereunder are absolute. Idea Fabrik shall not incur any liability or compensation obligation whatsoever for any damage (including, without limitation, damage to or loss of goodwill or investment), loss or expenses of any kind suffered or incurred by Developer (or for any compensation to Developer) arising from or incident to any expiration or termination of this Agreement that complies with the terms of this Agreement whether or not Idea Fabrik is aware of any such damage, loss or expenses. Termination is not the sole remedy under this Agreement and, whether or not termination is effected, all other remedies will remain available.
- See more at: http://www.heroengine.com/support/terms-of-service/#sthash.xZjxCxU8.dpuf

is the bit you need to read , and probably need to get you pen out to write a letter of termination , so that in 30 days you will not be liable for further charges next year

Amanda_Brooks

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Heroes and Villains
« Reply #17 on: Apr 07, 14, 02:13:14 PM »

I think that you'd be much better of with taking a look at your development priorities, and asking yourself why after less than 2 weeks you're so fixated on website hosting - unless you have a large team who are all working on the actual game, then focusing on a website is a waste of time at this very early stage of your project.
"Heroes and Villains" - www.heroes-and-villains.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroesAndVillainsMMORPG
Twitter: @Plan_Z_Studios

biblicalman

• World Owners
    • View Profile
    • MMO Dragon Ball Online
« Reply #18 on: Apr 07, 14, 02:15:55 PM »

only 13 words for ya  >:(

will be hiring from the state attorney Jim Hoods office. i will win

WorldWideZ

• World Owners
    • View Profile
    • World Wide Zed
« Reply #19 on: Apr 07, 14, 02:19:55 PM »

actually according to https://community.heroengine.com/forums/index.php/topic,741.0.html they do provide some web hosting , but at beta , when your actually going to need it.

biblicalman

• World Owners
    • View Profile
    • MMO Dragon Ball Online
« Reply #20 on: Apr 07, 14, 02:24:32 PM »

actually according to https://community.heroengine.com/forums/index.php/topic,741.0.html they do provide some web hosting , but at beta , when your actually going to need it.

enough said if a refund has not bin issued in within the next 24 hours i will procced with the small claims curt and will win
Good day!

WorldWideZ

• World Owners
    • View Profile
    • World Wide Zed
« Reply #21 on: Apr 07, 14, 02:27:24 PM »

just as a interesting side note i guess - if you win in a US small claims court does the defendant have to cover your fees as standard? in the uk you must cover your own costs regardless of whether you win or loose , which keeps all the crazies from bogging the system down. although i guess if you loose in the US court you might well end up paying a lot of the legal fees yourself

Amanda_Brooks

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Heroes and Villains
« Reply #22 on: Apr 07, 14, 02:29:03 PM »

enough said if a refund has not bin issued in within the next 24 hours i will procced with the small claims curt and will win
Good day!

The key word there is "beta" - if you're making a game, then you should be aware of what that means.
"Heroes and Villains" - www.heroes-and-villains.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroesAndVillainsMMORPG
Twitter: @Plan_Z_Studios

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Apr 07, 14, 02:33:29 PM »

Hi Guys,

This is an informative thread. But I'm going to let it pause for now. It sounds like there has been some sort of confusion over the concept of the cloud. I'll contact BiblicalMan directly to help him out. :-)
Pages: 1 [2]