HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Looking for a team to help make a game called The World of 100 Realms.  (Read 1469 times)

andreadixon825

• World Owners
    • View Profile

Hi, My name is Andrea Dixon and the company's name is Realms United. I do not have a team and is looking for a lot of people to help make this game, I currently do not have a story line yet. Still working on it and getting used to Hero Engine, So I'm very new to the system, But about me. Iv been programming for 16 years so I know how to use scripting and programming, I can get used to any language easy, It may take some time but I know I can do it, I do not know how to make 3D worlds or graphics as of yet, Iv been following some tutorials to learn how, I have made games before but only a 2D mmo. So if you would like to help out with anything that would be grateful, Iv been looking for a good engine and saw Hero Engine and so I got it, Even though I'm new to the engine it dose not take me a long time to learn a new software. Thanks  :)

Andrea Dixon

iarnazca

• World Owner
  • Time is just an illusion, Lunch Time doubly so...
    • View Profile
    • Glicco

I'm interested in become part of a team.  I'm a web developer currently and am interested in learning hero script and the innards of hero engine. 

I wont be an expert but I'd love to contribute just to get into a team environment and hopefully learn something along the way.
One time... I saw a penny and tried to pick it up, but it turned out to be gum.

Glicco!

andreadixon825

• World Owners
    • View Profile

Ok cool thank you. :D I just sent an e-mail to you.

« Last Edit: May 05, 14, 04:37:42 PM by andreadixon825 »

MadRobert

• General Accounts
  • Robert Madsen - Studio Director for SynapticSwitch
    • View Profile
    • SynapticSwitch, LLC

I know you posted this in May, but if you are still looking for a team, we can definitely help.

We are a contract game studio with experience working on HeroEngine.  Id love to talk with you about your project and how we might be able to help.

Robert Madsen, Studio Director
Contract Developers for Hero Engine