HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Question] - Mixamo and 3ds Max  (Read 11867 times)

Jarvis

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Re: [Question] - Mixamo and 3ds Max
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 14, 07:19:36 PM »

I'll work on it Cooper,  trying to, so far can't understand as to how to remove animations/export them separately. I went to college for it but didn't finish, they failed me because I didn't attend the class that had me tear apart and reassemble computers. I could do that by 12 so I refused to attend the class, and somehow failed the simple exam (haha 10% meanwhile I GUARANTEE I got 60% at least right (I would go more but don't want to let me ego go ahead of me). The only thing I learned in that class was what a Display Port was. At the time I only knew of VGA, DVI, and HDMI for monitors.

I am not a business/savvy person but I still do think it wouldn't hurt at least to tend to some Indie's. Giving some simple tutorials for Indie's like me about how to, for example, add a generic character from Mixamo to HE.

I followed the audio-less tutorial HeroEngine World Building 101 (I am Jesse Jarvis in those comments), and made an impressive first map. And that is just from WATCHING the video. Imagine what I could have done listening to it. For example I have white cracks/tears in my textures on certain angles in my map. On the terrain maps.

HE-Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 14, 07:29:22 PM »

We don't provide audio in our tutorials as more than 70% our of users are non english speaking, but stick with it, you'll get the hang of things, or join up with some experienced devs for a while and they'll get you through the ropes of modeling and animation.

Jarvis

• World Owners
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 14, 08:51:03 PM »

Makes sense. But still, I would love to learn things by listening to what you guys say. For example:

I imagine to myself: This person (from the video) created this awesome map and is showing me how to do stuff, now did they say anything anything about why that white crack in the terrain is appearing?
Pages: 1 [2]