HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: End of 3rd business day, no server yet?  (Read 1646 times)

Fitzgerald

• World Owners
    • View Profile
End of 3rd business day, no server yet?
« on: May 16, 14, 03:46:20 PM »

The last thing I was told when I purchased my licenses was that it would take 2 business days for the server to come up. I'm not complaining, just making sure I didn't miss a step. We were really excited to get started this weekend, but as this is the end of the 3rd business day (I purchased Tuesday evening of this week) I wanted to ask if there was anything else I am supposed to do to activate my world (I could be derping).

If not, we'll keep waiting for the email to arrive saying the world is up. Thanks for your time!

HE-SCOTT

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
Re: End of 3rd business day, no server yet?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 14, 04:11:25 PM »

We setup your world on 5/13. You should have received and email that same day with the details of what was setup and where to go to download the software. Check your spam folders as it might have been caught by it. You can go to account.heroengine.com and log in with your username/password to get started if you can't find the email. The website will guide you through the installation steps. If you have issues logging in please email support@heroengine.com.

Fitzgerald

• World Owners
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 14, 04:27:42 PM »

I appreciate the swift reply. I'll email the support for further inquiry, as I'm receiving a "Error Inchinst.exe (Access is de...)" in my Java button (Java is fully up to date). Thanks!

Fitzgerald

• World Owners
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 14, 04:33:23 PM »

I completely uninstalled Java from my PC and it now works. Disregard my last post. Thanks again for your help!