HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Meet SynapticSwitch  (Read 2037 times)

MadRobert

• General Accounts
  • Robert Madsen - Studio Director for SynapticSwitch
    • View Profile
    • SynapticSwitch, LLC
Meet SynapticSwitch
« on: Jun 13, 14, 05:42:14 PM »

SynapticSwitch, LLC is a contract game development studio, and HeroEngine is one of our specialties. 

We began using HeroEngine as a charter developer (back when it was Idea Engine!).  We are still working on our own Hero Engine project (MarsCorp) and have also contracted on two other projects (Venus Rising and GreedMonger).

It has been a long time since we posted here, so I just wanted to take the time to re-introduce our studio and offer our services.  If you have a Hero Engine project that you could use some help on, then we are your team.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss a potential project, PM me or reply to this thread.

Also, check out our new website at http://SynapticSwitch.com.

Happy developing everyone!

P.S. Check out the attached screenshot from Venus Rising.
Robert Madsen, Studio Director
Contract Developers for Hero Engine

AlthasDawn

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Re: Meet SynapticSwitch
« Reply #1 on: Jun 14, 14, 05:03:36 PM »

SynapticSwitch, LLC is a contract game development studio, and HeroEngine is one of our specialties. 

We began using HeroEngine as a charter developer (back when it was Idea Engine!).  We are still working on our own Hero Engine project (MarsCorp) and have also contracted on two other projects (Venus Rising and GreedMonger).

It has been a long time since we posted here, so I just wanted to take the time to re-introduce our studio and offer our services.  If you have a Hero Engine project that you could use some help on, then we are your team.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss a potential project, PM me or reply to this thread.

Also, check out our new website at http://SynapticSwitch.com.

Happy developing everyone!

P.S. Check out the attached screenshot from Venus Rising.

Hello I have emailed your studio about potential work if you want you can contact me on

MadRobert

• General Accounts
  • Robert Madsen - Studio Director for SynapticSwitch
    • View Profile
    • SynapticSwitch, LLC
« Reply #2 on: Jun 15, 14, 06:00:10 PM »

It's great to meet you Nathan.  I have replied to your email!

Robert Madsen, Studio Director
Contract Developers for Hero Engine

dezco123

• World Owners
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 14, 06:47:15 PM »

Robert,

We sent over a private message with our contact information. If you can please check it and contact us.

Thanks, Dezco