HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Hi, I just have a basic question?  (Read 1716 times)

andreadixon825

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Hi, I just have a basic question?
« on: Oct 11, 14, 11:46:39 AM »

Hello, to get another person on my account to help with my game it says 49.95 for one more user, dose that user have to own hero engine like I do or can they use my account to download and setup like my en how dose that work. Dose the other person have to have a hero license like me?

feredfn

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I just have a basic question?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 11, 14, 12:10:47 PM »

No,he doesn't need a license if the guy wants to work with you for your game,.. but he does require an account to connect to your world.
To create him an account head to your account management page, then navigate the "Edit My Group" and then select the project you want to give him access ( you might see only one project ) and create him an account with the "Add/Create Accounts" button.. 
In the bottom table you can see accounts that have access to your project and also you can check how many users you can add...

You will give him his account details.. and when he logs in to the HeroEngine account management website he then can download the HeroBlade, Connects to your world,.. and say hi to you inside your world.

andreadixon825

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I just have a basic question?
« Reply #2 on: Oct 11, 14, 01:06:35 PM »

Thanks that's what a wanted to know. :)