HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Shattered Studios  (Read 1518 times)

Ratchet_Dev

• General Accounts
  • Ummm... yes?
    • View Profile
    • Omnivoid Site
Shattered Studios
« on: Dec 14, 14, 03:12:07 PM »

Hello,
Shattered Studios started as an Australian based Independent Development Group in late 2010. Created by 4 friends with the vision of creating a genre defining First Person Adventure Game upon the CryEngine. It then became defunct and in early 2013 in a small folder covered in dust on an external hard drive used for development a document was found. A small document with a plan of an Adventure based MMO, and with that Shattered Studios had been reformed. Unfortunately only 2 of the original 4 members remain but they stand strong.

And with that rather long winded introduction. Hello, my name is Coby and and I am the lead 3d modeller, texture artist and artistic director for the group. We are a small group and are both only young. Make sure to check us out on
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shatteredstudios

Thank you all for checking us out and we hope to talk to most of you in the near future!
IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!

Lead Programmer for OmniVoid & CEO of Shattered Studios.

keeperofstars

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • StarKeeper Online
Re: Shattered Studios
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 14, 11:56:39 PM »

Welcome and glad to see you here.

Feel free to ask any questions you have. while a small community we do try and lend helping hands when we can.

I pretend to be the resident know it all, so if you have anything in particular you need help with just shoot me a pm.

either I know it or I know of a post that talks about it. lol think my HE favorites list just topped about 600 links.
[img]http://screencast.com/t/x7btcSSyp3h0[\img]

nocake

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • BlightMMO
Re: Shattered Studios
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 14, 03:38:59 PM »

Hello and Welcome!

Do you guys have a programmer?

Are you looking to maybe join another project or are you set on producing your own?

If you are a fan of UO/darkfall you might enjoy working with my team :)

I am in need of art assets and willing to trade my programming for some assets.