HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: dborealms looking for a developer to put a game togather  (Read 2663 times)

biblicalman

• World Owners
  • Mississippi Department of Corrections Office
    • View Profile
    • MMO Dragon Ball Online

hello i'm currently looking to hire someone to take all the assets i have ready gui, world, sound files, map files, and all textures and all images and files, and program them into a working game and database.

some files or even all files may need converting to the correct file format

my budget is 150.00 dollars

this well be a 1 time quick job and might result in needing the developers assistance later on down the road again after the job is done...
8)

katoomm0m0

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
Re: dborealms looking for a developer to put a game togather
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 14, 03:13:36 AM »

Is that 150 dollars? or 15000 dollars?
- Claus

nocake

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • BlightMMO
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 14, 03:26:48 AM »

Thazager

• General Accounts
  • Never stop learning
    • View Profile
    • Heroes and Villains MMORPG
« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 14, 04:14:23 AM »

I am curious, have you ever made a game before? (I have made a few using different engines.) Maybe using GameMaker (an engine for very early beginners)? Games take time to make, depending on how much you want in the game. Even if you have all the assets ready, just converting a huge amount can takes weeks. While Hero Engine gives you the tools to make a game, it does take time learning.

A game like Star Wars the old republic took 600 people in 6 years of time (that I heard about) to put together an MMO type of game. These types are the biggest and most involved types to make. That is one such game that uses the Hero Engine. It also took a few million dollars for all those workers putting in the time to make it.

While many other teams are working on their games and helping others here and there learn about the engine, no one person could solo it in a "1 time quick job". Most of the teams use volunteers who also have jobs at other places, so their time is limited, and those that might be paid already have a full time job helping the team they are on.

biblicalman

• World Owners
    • View Profile
    • MMO Dragon Ball Online
« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 14, 01:40:07 PM »

hmm Yes i said 150.00 usd as i already have the entire game ready just need someone to put it together for me just looking for a programmer

PS there's no need to act like children here we can all be adults

and for the general accounts person no one needs to drag up tho's posts i think everyone already knows about tho's old post

and actual i'v worked in realm crafter before.

Amanda_Brooks

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Heroes and Villains
« Reply #5 on: Dec 18, 14, 02:21:03 PM »

150 dollars will get you almost nothing in game development terms - you're massively underestimating the costs of even a small project.
"Heroes and Villains" - www.heroes-and-villains.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroesAndVillainsMMORPG
Twitter: @Plan_Z_Studios

biblicalman

• World Owners
    • View Profile
    • MMO Dragon Ball Online
« Reply #6 on: Dec 18, 14, 03:25:40 PM »

nvm i want be needing help from this community anymore am moving on to renderware

not that the community here has helped anyways which it has not helped me at all and actual was from the begging a waste of time and money i spent on a so called software and also i should of actual went throw with a judgement on a miss leading seller and i was told i would actual have a 80%95 of wining in curt which was actual good so because i had Paypal backing me up and all the paper work and print outs also

Could someone close this thread please and thanks

Good day

to the community have a Marry Christmas & Happy New Year