HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: Merri Schonback [Hacked out of the big thread]  (Read 2320 times)

Merries

• World Owners
    • View Profile
Merri Schonback [Hacked out of the big thread]
« on: Jul 31, 11, 11:22:32 AM »

Hello everyone, I am Merrie Schonbach and live in Virginia. I am a 3D game artist and know enough scripting to get myself in trouble :)  I have been working with another game engine for quite some time so am fairly comfortable with what I see here. This is extremely exciting for me as it looks to be easier to work with if your wearing all the hats (at the moment.)

I look forward to the exchange of information here. (Yes I'm a middle-aged female I know my name can be somewhat confusing at times :)

Thank you Hero Team for putting out this great solution for the Indies. Much much appreciated!
« Last Edit: Sep 01, 11, 02:03:21 PM by HE-Cooper »
Game Asset Artist | I am available for static art asset creation and world building, please message.

BigDogGameStudios

• General Accounts
    • View Profile

Welcome to the club! I hope the engine and community is everything you hope it is :)

Merries

• World Owners
    • View Profile

Thank you Big Dog...Im sure you have a name behind that really cool logo :)
Game Asset Artist | I am available for static art asset creation and world building, please message.

Merries

• World Owners
    • View Profile

I am extremely impressed with what you folks have done with this engine, if you have a bit of game engine experience you can pick this up fairly quickly, graphic quality is very nice, coding does not look too difficult (I have some coding friends that will pitch in and help).

phantomhood

• General Accounts
    • View Profile

Hello Merries Nice to meet you  :)

RealityX

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Vaporware Studios

Welcome! HE is some pretty cool stuff, once you get used to how it all fits together.