HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: quartz.d dom glitch after field create  (Read 1728 times)

AWW_boss

• General Accounts
  • gdfgd
    • View Profile
quartz.d dom glitch after field create
« on: May 06, 15, 11:50:45 AM »

So, i create a field and after dom auto refreshes i get one extra field in the field list that doesn't belong there. The intruding field is marked red, as well as the search filter.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/79625595/dom_glitch1.png

Also i think that the progress bar that is a part of the search filter only makes me not being able to read what i type. Don't find it any help imho, just a sligh annoyance.

CHeeras

HE-HERB

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
    • HeroEngine
Re: quartz.d dom glitch after field create
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 15, 12:43:06 PM »

This should be fixed in the next update

Cheers
herb marselas
graphics guy

AWW_boss

• General Accounts
  • gdfgd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Aug 20, 15, 03:28:33 PM »

I still see ghost fields.

JGrant

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Aug 22, 15, 09:14:06 AM »

We are going to have to do more testing.  I have been able to reproduce the result only by searching almost immediately after  the DOM editor opens or changing tabs for the first time.  If I wait a few minutes (due to slow internet) do my search and wait it does not happen.  When I do the search almost immediately I will get a ghost field 30% of the time.  If I delete one letter from my search the Ghost field disappears and does not return.

Testing this I opened and exited our server several times trying to force the issue each time.  It wasn't until I noticed slow loading between switching Tabs that I decided to try testing this off of time frame between opening the DOM editor and inputing information.