HeroEngine Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or Register for HeroCloud Account.

Author Topic: hey guys i didnt know where to post this exactly  (Read 1160 times)

ironman91510

• World Owners
    • View Profile
hey guys i didnt know where to post this exactly
« on: Sep 17, 15, 12:18:23 AM »

i thought when we bought the engine license for that year, that you guys also supplied  a website for our game, so we could post art and such onto this website for the current game in progress. plz give me a response osr something so i know

HE-SARRENE

• HeroEngine
    • View Profile
Re: hey guys i didnt know where to post this exactly
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 15, 07:58:34 AM »

Good Morning to you,
I am sorry but we do not provide personal or group website hosting. We  provide the servers that your game is hosted on so you can develop your game online in real time; from prototyping and learning the engine to beyond release of your game.

I am not sure where it might say or hint to that. If you can link me to where it says, I will make sure that we correct that. That would be ever so helpful.

For website hosting there are several options that are low cost. I am happy to help with some ideas if you need. There is also a community that often helps out as well.

Also, Welcome to the community! Please feel free to look around, ask questions and as always, post up some cool shinies!

Sarrene'

Jrome90

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 15, 01:25:15 PM »

From: https://community.heroengine.com/forums/index.php/topic,741.0.html
* We also provide you with a website for your game's beta, complete with account systems and beta key code functionality. This same site functionality then becomes the basis for your game's "live" product, adding billing and account management. You can see some examples here: Games.HeroEngine.Com.

FI-ScottZ

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Forever Interactive, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: Sep 17, 15, 04:41:46 PM »

Yeah, if your project gets far enough you'll have a page on https://www.heroenginegames.com
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 15, 12:18:37 AM by FI-ScottZ »
Scott Zarnke
Lead Programmer, Visions of Zosimos
CTO, Forever Interactive, Inc.

AWW_boss

• General Accounts
  • gdfgd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sep 17, 15, 10:28:05 PM »

Wow, i had no idea that page exists. It seems it still hosts some failed projects? Anmynor? "Farming game"?
I would love to hear their story...

Amanda_Brooks

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Heroes and Villains
« Reply #5 on: Sep 17, 15, 10:44:46 PM »

"HeroEngine farming game" - isn't that SWTOR? :P

As for Anmynor, it seems to have evolved into something quite different - http://store.steampowered.com/app/275330
"Heroes and Villains" - www.heroes-and-villains.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroesAndVillainsMMORPG
Twitter: @Plan_Z_Studios

FI-ScottZ

• General Accounts
    • View Profile
    • Forever Interactive, Inc.
« Reply #6 on: Sep 18, 15, 12:34:25 AM »

For those interested, in 2012 Idea Fabrik hosted our team along with Above & Beyond (The Repopulation) and Spaniard Blend with their game Anmynor at GDC, so I got to meet some of those teams. Anmynor looked pretty interesting, but I don't know if any of them ever posted here.  And that puzzle game is pretty different from the one we saw back in the day, other than both involving golems.  But by all accounts they seem to have vanished.  A shame, really.
Scott Zarnke
Lead Programmer, Visions of Zosimos
CTO, Forever Interactive, Inc.